Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers @ Warriors 2008-03-24

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors win the season series tomorrow against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:07 pm

91%
YES
9%
NO

Total votes: 23

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:42 pm
moo wrote:I'm really fearing that Kobe will go into Kobe mode....and the Warriors come out flat.

:banghead:

The only thing flat will be Kobe's jumper.. like last night. Buike played superb D.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm
1. Gasol vs Pietrus (ya think Gasol is little better and a bigger loss)
2. Bench play (homecooking means Azu, Harrington, or even Barnesy might actually show up)
3. Tempo and the "We Believe" fans (the crowd noise should lead to more turnovers and hopefully a high tempo 120ish shoot out)
4. The three amigos (BD, Ellis and Jackson) vs MVP candidate KOBE (with Bynum and Gasol on the IR and Odom playing everyother game if our big three click, it may not matter if Kobe lights up the back up of the back up of the Kobe stopper , the amazing Azubuike

The key to the game is containing Kobe and keeping Lamar from having a monster game. If Lamar has an efficient game (like 8-11 shooting with 12 rebounds, we may be in big trouble. With Webber and Powers on physicial MIA and Harrington and Barnes on mental MIA, our guards need to play real aggressive to save Biedrins from picking up those dribble penetration fouls. Its simple math (between Jackson, Ellis, BD, Watson and Azu we got 30 hacks on Kobe, Biedrins only gets 6).

Rookie
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm
I think Baron and Ellis have big games tonight. Harrington hits 3/7 from 3, Biedrins has a double double. Consistency is key, that's it and that's all man. Warriors by 3

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Raptor Jesus spoke to me last night subconciously. He said Al is going to come out of his slump TONIGHT. I'm not one to go against the almighty word of Raptor Jesus, so prepare yourselves to see Harrington get some pep back in his step. You heard it here first.

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 pm
BEAT L.A

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:51 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Raptor Jesus spoke to me last night subconciously. He said Al is going to come out of his slump TONIGHT. I'm not one to go against the almighty word of Raptor Jesus, so prepare yourselves to see Harrington get some pep back in his step. You heard it here first.

i knew it!he was there at staples.

hahaha come on baby 40 minutes till game time!!!!

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm
webelieve awesome siggie!!!! :D :D

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 pm
speakonitgod wrote:webelieve awesome siggie!!!! :D :D

right back at yall :D

yeah i thought it would be a nice addition.

so anyone think b wright will get some time tonight?

Franchise Player
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:14 pm
dareedle wrote:1. Gasol vs Pietrus (ya think Gasol is little better and a bigger loss)
2. Bench play (homecooking means Azu, Harrington, or even Barnesy might actually show up)
3. Tempo and the "We Believe" fans (the crowd noise should lead to more turnovers and hopefully a high tempo 120ish shoot out)
4. The three amigos (BD, Ellis and Jackson) vs MVP candidate KOBE (with Bynum and Gasol on the IR and Odom playing everyother game if our big three click, it may not matter if Kobe lights up the back up of the back up of the Kobe stopper , the amazing Azubuike

The key to the game is containing Kobe and keeping Lamar from having a monster game. If Lamar has an efficient game (like 8-11 shooting with 12 rebounds, we may be in big trouble. With Webber and Powers on physicial MIA and Harrington and Barnes on mental MIA, our guards need to play real aggressive to save Biedrins from picking up those dribble penetration fouls. Its simple math (between Jackson, Ellis, BD, Watson and Azu we got 30 hacks on Kobe, Biedrins only gets 6).

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

You know how I know that the world is coming to an end???...............dareedle used punctuation AND!!!...........A NEW PARAGRAPH!!!...........RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:17 pm
bigstrads wrote:
dareedle wrote:1. Gasol vs Pietrus (ya think Gasol is little better and a bigger loss)

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

You know how I know that the world is coming to an end???...............dareedle used punctuation AND!!!...........A NEW PARAGRAPH!!!...........RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

bigs if its as epic as yesterdays (in our favor of course :wink: ) the f*cking bad ass brit is gonna play some cod!

oh my god i ccant even type jesus lets get this game goin!!!

All Star
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:33 pm
.......bigs.....is raptors working for you?

Rookie
» Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:44 pm
keep that bench standing

Franchise Player
webelieve wrote:.......bigs.....is raptors working for you?

Man.............Im gonna miss it, gonna have to download it tomorrow as my internet provider is having an outage in about 20 mins, for 3 hours.................so Im off to bed "early" tonight..............so pissed off.

Raptorsnation............hmm, I just got stuck on the loading page, the bar only got half way..........dont say they are having problems again!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Use this one man =

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/

All Star
Every time Turiaf's bitch ass gets contact he screams like a little bitch

Rookie
damn. no shut out tonight.