Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers 2008-03-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:02 pm

YES
13
72%
NO
5
28%
 
Total votes : 18


All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:32 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:YO F*CK RAPTOR JESUS IM PRAYIN TO STEPHEN JACKSON FROM NOW ON LOLOLOLOOASDFLKASDFJLASDJFLAS;FDDSFA


No, that is bad luck, not to pray to Raptor Jesus. We win with Him. :wink:


TRUE TRUE LOL RAPTOR JESUS STAYS.....BUT DAMN ITS GREAT TO BE A DUBS FAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW...!!!! OOOOOOHHWEEEEEE
Again fill me in on the raptor jesus...


The Gospel according to the Apostle Grinman 3:16

In Episode 9, Season 2 of Beast wars behold, the Raptor Jesus Dinobot Christ laid down his life to save humankind from extinction. And behold the fleshybots live to this day with a twisted code of honour similar to his own that it is okay to kill superior beings to save weaker hairier ones. But lo as prophecied it came to pass in Season 3 episode 5, that Dinobot ROSE from the grave of the Matrix, in an ascended transmetal 2 form. During this second coming he and God (Optimus) brought down the Nemesis and Megatron. And by his clawed hands were bought a thousands years of peace (and 2 shitty beast machines seasons that made no sense) I reveal to you a divine truth, the Saviour spoken of by the cult of Primus is DINOBOT! He is the Raptor Jesus who was recorded in the chronicles of cybertron which were sealed in the Ark and nemesis.
hilarious.



simply put: nowhere in the bible does it say jesus was not a raptor...
:D
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:13 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:32 pm
holy... what a game.

way to stay away from back to back losses like they've been doing all season (i think just once since the start of the season???)

one more tomorrow. keep squeezing that playoff race.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:37 pm
d1mex wrote:
d1mex wrote:Wow, these are two HUGE games. Even with the Lakers missing two of their starters (Gasol/Bynum) there lineup is still strong. I think the key will be (shock!!!!) Mickael Pietrus. If he plays good defense on Kobe and contributes well on the offensive side of the ball, I think we can win.

Predictions:

There will be a Jessica Alba sighting
BD has a big game (30+ pts, 10+ass)
We "limit" Kobe to under 30
Harrington comes out of his slump
Jax hits a dagger with 8 seconds left
Warriors by 2


I dont want to brag, but I called it :)


I thought of your post right after he hit tha first one :D :D
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
d1mex wrote:
d1mex wrote:Wow, these are two HUGE games. Even with the Lakers missing two of their starters (Gasol/Bynum) there lineup is still strong. I think the key will be (shock!!!!) Mickael Pietrus. If he plays good defense on Kobe and contributes well on the offensive side of the ball, I think we can win.

Predictions:

There will be a Jessica Alba sighting
BD has a big game (30+ pts, 10+ass)
We "limit" Kobe to under 30
Harrington comes out of his slump
Jax hits a dagger with 8 seconds left
Warriors by 2


I dont want to brag, but I called it :)


I thought of your post right after he hit tha first one :D :D


yeah, after the first one, i was like "okay, i was off 20 sec, but it was close." then the second one dropped and im like "oh ****, 8 sec left, i predicted this!"
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:46 pm
RAPTOR JESUS WAS AT STAPLES TONIGHT!

GOD FIN BLESS IT!!!AHHHH BIG F*CKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!

when stephen jackson hit that 3 it was bonecrunching!
Go Ham
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:01 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Great win tonight, Capt Jack doin his usual 4th quarter thing, Monta played big (a matchup agaist Fish that I think we should exploit more!), Buike played some of the best 1 on 1 d you can play on Kobe. Just a gritty win, despite the horrible 3rd quarter. Can't wait for tomorrow night, i'll be screamin my lungs out at the Roaracle.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:48 pm
d1mex wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
d1mex wrote:
d1mex wrote:Wow, these are two HUGE games. Even with the Lakers missing two of their starters (Gasol/Bynum) there lineup is still strong. I think the key will be (shock!!!!) Mickael Pietrus. If he plays good defense on Kobe and contributes well on the offensive side of the ball, I think we can win.

Predictions:

There will be a Jessica Alba sighting
BD has a big game (30+ pts, 10+ass)
We "limit" Kobe to under 30
Harrington comes out of his slump
Jax hits a dagger with 8 seconds left
Warriors by 2


I dont want to brag, but I called it :)


I thought of your post right after he hit tha first one :D :D


yeah, after the first one, i was like "okay, i was off 20 sec, but it was close." then the second one dropped and im like "oh ****, 8 sec left, i predicted this!"


:D :D :D 8)
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:48 pm
tvaldivi wrote:Great win tonight, Capt Jack doin his usual 4th quarter thing, Monta played big (a matchup agaist Fish that I think we should exploit more!), Buike played some of the best 1 on 1 d you can play on Kobe. Just a gritty win, despite the horrible 3rd quarter. Can't wait for tomorrow night, i'll be screamin my lungs out at the Roaracle.


i envy you sooo much!
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:55 pm
webelieve wrote:
tvaldivi wrote:Great win tonight, Capt Jack doin his usual 4th quarter thing, Monta played big (a matchup agaist Fish that I think we should exploit more!), Buike played some of the best 1 on 1 d you can play on Kobe. Just a gritty win, despite the horrible 3rd quarter. Can't wait for tomorrow night, i'll be screamin my lungs out at the Roaracle.


i envy you sooo much!


I second that!!!
Image

Rookie
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Socal (714)
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:16 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
epp1e wrote:YEEEEEEEA

Free Blu-rays & bragging rights.

Doesn't get much better.

LOLOL @ "FREE BLU-RAYS" DID UR HOMIE PUT BLU RAYS ON THA LINE FOR A BET OR SUMTHIN LOLOLOLL NIICE THOSE R $$$$
Yup, I got I Am Legend for the Clippers losing & today I got Dan In Real Life

He believed too much in the Staples Center curse
Image

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:18 pm
big win...a lil upset by the dismantling of the 26 point lead but i am very happy with the win. needa carry the momentum from this win to tomorrow's game
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:20 pm
well yeah losing the big lead sucked..bit to me winning in a battle after we lost at gome last game was huge?
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:19 am
Almost had a heart-attack in the 2nd half. Stack with the clutch 3's :D
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:23 am
Gotta love our Captain Jack. Or as the new banner says... Staples Center is WHERE CAPTAIN CLUTCH HAPPENS. :D
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 am
haha... after reading this whole thread, I gotta say that Bigs avatar fits him like a glove. :wink:

Ok, about the game, BIG, BIG win, that we sorely needed. We're so inconsistent that we can lose a 23 points lead to end up winning with two of Jax's typical shots. Captain Clutch at his best. (btw, someone should tell the Lakers announcer that his name is Stephen, not Steven...)
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest