Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers 2008-03-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:02 pm

YES
72%
NO
28%

Total votes : 18

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:19 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:YO F*CK RAPTOR JESUS IM PRAYIN TO STEPHEN JACKSON FROM NOW ON LOLOLOLOOASDFLKASDFJLASDJFLAS;FDDSFA

No, that is bad luck, not to pray to Raptor Jesus. We win with Him. :wink:

TRUE TRUE LOL RAPTOR JESUS STAYS.....BUT DAMN ITS GREAT TO BE A DUBS FAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW...!!!! OOOOOOHHWEEEEEE
Again fill me in on the raptor jesus...
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:20 pm
J-Rich wrote:Blame your hall of fame coach for the slowing down the pace game!!! Maybe it's a good idea knowing that the W's could easily let the Fakers back in the game...

You seriously think Nellie tried to slow the game down? Anyone who's ever watched us should know that sometimes we're just not able to get out and run.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
epp1e wrote:YEEEEEEEA

Free Blu-rays & bragging rights.

Doesn't get much better.

LOLOL @ "FREE BLU-RAYS" DID UR HOMIE PUT BLU RAYS ON THA LINE FOR A BET OR SUMTHIN LOLOLOLL NIICE THOSE R $$$$

All Star
Other people have said it before!!! Live and die by the jumper!!! The sacred GSW motto!!! 8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:21 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:YO F*CK RAPTOR JESUS IM PRAYIN TO STEPHEN JACKSON FROM NOW ON LOLOLOLOOASDFLKASDFJLASDJFLAS;FDDSFA
what's the deal with raptor jesus?

HE WENT EXTINT FOR OUR SINS!!! PRAISE HIYUM!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Seriously, was this conceived on the board? lol, you gotta link me to the thread if it was...funny shitt.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 pm
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

TRUE TRUE LOL RAPTOR JESUS STAYS.....BUT DAMN ITS GREAT TO BE A DUBS FAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW...!!!! OOOOOOHHWEEEEEE

The Gospel according to the Apostle Grinman 3:16

In Episode 9, Season 2 of Beast wars behold, the Raptor Jesus Dinobot Christ laid down his life to save humankind from extinction. And behold the fleshybots live to this day with a twisted code of honour similar to his own that it is okay to kill superior beings to save weaker hairier ones. But lo as prophecied it came to pass in Season 3 episode 5, that Dinobot ROSE from the grave of the Matrix, in an ascended transmetal 2 form. During this second coming he and God (Optimus) brought down the Nemesis and Megatron. And by his clawed hands were bought a thousands years of peace (and 2 shitty beast machines seasons that made no sense) I reveal to you a divine truth, the Saviour spoken of by the cult of Primus is DINOBOT! He is the Raptor Jesus who was recorded in the chronicles of cybertron which were sealed in the Ark and nemesis.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:24 pm
during the 3rd quarter, there was a lot of 3 people standing on one side, not moving, while the ball was on the other side of the key. We can't afford to play like that. obviously.. the 23 pt lead disintigrated pretty quickly... but my man Jack came through in the end. and Azibuike!!!
Last edited by Money on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:24 pm
FUCKKK I RAPTORSNATION.COM DIDN'T WORK :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I missed the whole game :(
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:25 pm
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
what's the deal with raptor jesus?

HE WENT EXTINT FOR OUR SINS!!! PRAISE HIYUM!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Seriously, was this conceived on the board? lol, you gotta link me to the thread if it was...funny shitt.

No lol it wasn't conceived on the board check it out

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... aptorjesus

:D
All Star
jimbob631 wrote:FUCKKK I RAPTORSNATION.COM DIDN'T WORK :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bigs said he watched it through tha raptor nation that sucks bro!!!! :evil:
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

In Episode 9, Season 2 of Beast wars behold, the Raptor Jesus Dinobot Christ laid down his life to save humankind from extinction. And behold the fleshybots live to this day with a twisted code of honour similar to his own that it is okay to kill superior beings to save weaker hairier ones. But lo as prophecied it came to pass in Season 3 episode 5, that Dinobot ROSE from the grave of the Matrix, in an ascended transmetal 2 form. During this second coming he and God (Optimus) brought down the Nemesis and Megatron. And by his clawed hands were bought a thousands years of peace (and 2 shitty beast machines seasons that made no sense) I reveal to you a divine truth, the Saviour spoken of by the cult of Primus is DINOBOT! He is the Raptor Jesus who was recorded in the chronicles of cybertron which were sealed in the Ark and nemesis.
hilarious.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:27 pm
OK I'm done. Great game guys. See yall tomorrow.... oooweeee
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:27 pm
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

hilarious.

simply put: nowhere in the bible does it say jesus was not a raptor...
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 pm
jimbob631 wrote:FUCKKK I RAPTORSNATION.COM DIDN'T WORK :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

raptorsnation.tk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:31 pm
d1mex wrote:Wow, these are two HUGE games. Even with the Lakers missing two of their starters (Gasol/Bynum) there lineup is still strong. I think the key will be (shock!!!!) Mickael Pietrus. If he plays good defense on Kobe and contributes well on the offensive side of the ball, I think we can win.

Predictions:

There will be a Jessica Alba sighting
BD has a big game (30+ pts, 10+ass)
We "limit" Kobe to under 30
Harrington comes out of his slump
Jax hits a dagger with 8 seconds left
Warriors by 2

I dont want to brag, but I called it :)
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads