Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Warriors 2008-03-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors extend the Rockets losing streak to three?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:56 pm

YES
88%
NO
12%

Total votes : 17

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 pm
speakonitgod wrote:ok last one guys..... dont wanna flood tha thread with all my pics lol

Brother..........I for one will never tire of your pics! :D
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:ok last one guys..... dont wanna flood tha thread with all my pics lol

Brother..........I for one will never tire of your pics! :D

Yeah, no need to stop, those are hilarious!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:41 pm
We have four pages of this thread six hours before the game even starts. :mrgreen:

Speak, I'm with them. You can post your pics whenever you want. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:43 pm
We should make it longer. I'm SOOOOOO excited for this game! I'm kinda sad though 'cause by best friends (and my only friends who like the Warriors) aren't here to watch it with me. Oh well we'll just have to watch over the phone! Yay!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm
I cant believe that a game of this importance would not, at least, be shown on FSN. Gotta break out the FSN+ for tonight. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Lame! I'm just glad it's a home game 'cause otherwise I'd be stuck with the Rockets commentators which would suck!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:53 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I cant believe that a game of this importance would not, at least, be shown on FSN. Gotta break out the FSN+ for tonight. :|

Im probably the only one whos glad it isnt...........as the streaming coverage sucks when games are nationally televised.

Its NBALP hack for me tonight! :mrgreen:
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Game not on FSNBAY? I checked the warrior's site and it said it was only on FSNBay Plus, which I don't have! This fuucking sucks! I have only missed 3 Warriors games all year, and perhaps their biggest game thus far I wont be watching! I checked TVGuide.com and they have the FUUCKING GAY ASSS SHARKS!!! I am so tired of this ****! Nobody cares about hockey, especially where I'm from!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:57 pm
JReed23 wrote:Game not on FSNBAY? I checked the warrior's site and it said it was only on FSNBay Plus, which I don't have! This fuucking sucks! I have only missed 3 Warriors games all year, and perhaps their biggest game thus far I wont be watching! I checked TVGuide.com and they have the FUUCKING GAY ASSS SHARKS!!! I am so tired of this ****! Nobody cares about hockey, especially where I'm from!

Dude............you want my online links? theyll be some good ones tonight.........that way your 3 games missed will stay that way.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I cant believe that a game of this importance would not, at least, be shown on FSN. Gotta break out the FSN+ for tonight. :|

Im probably the only one whos glad it isnt...........as the streaming coverage sucks when games are nationally televised.

Its NBALP hack for me tonight! :mrgreen:

me too :mrgreen: happy like Image
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JReed23 wrote:Game not on FSNBAY? I checked the warrior's site and it said it was only on FSNBay Plus, which I don't have! This fuucking sucks! I have only missed 3 Warriors games all year, and perhaps their biggest game thus far I wont be watching! I checked TVGuide.com and they have the FUUCKING GAY ASSS SHARKS!!! I am so tired of this ****! Nobody cares about hockey, especially where I'm from!

Dude............you want my online links? theyll be some good ones tonight.........that way your 3 games missed will stay that way.
Yeah man hook it up, I don't know if I'll be able to watch them because I'll be at work, do you have any that I could watch the game after it has been played?

I just sent FSNBay some hate mail, sure we get to watch the warriors stomp the Clips one night, but can't watch them battle one of the top teams in the West? I know that Sharks vs. Ducks is big, but NBA>NHL no matter who is playing, even if it's the Heat vs. Sonics!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Well there has been times the Warrior website has said FSN Plus only, and when game time comes around it is still on regular FSN Bay. It doesn't seem too logical to put the Sharks game over ours because I'm pretty sure they bring in more viewers for the Dubs. I hope it ain't true though, cause if it is I'ma b lookin like.........

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:40 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Well there has been times the Warrior website has said FSN Plus only, and when game time comes around it is still on regular FSN Bay. It doesn't seem too logical to put the Sharks game over ours because I'm pretty sure they bring in more viewers for the Dubs. I hope it ain't true though, cause if it is I'ma b lookin like.........

Yeah but tvguide.com has the sharks game on fsnbay.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:41 pm
JReed23 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Yeah man hook it up, I don't know if I'll be able to watch them because I'll be at work, do you have any that I could watch the game after it has been played?

I just sent FSNBay some hate mail, sure we get to watch the warriors stomp the Clips one night, but can't watch them battle one of the top teams in the West? I know that Sharks vs. Ducks is big, but NBA>NHL no matter who is playing, even if it's the Heat vs. Sonics!

Ok dude.

Ones to watch live streams with =

http://www.raptorsnation.tk/ ...........this is the best and most reliable

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/ .........this one, they give out hacks to NBALP but you have to be quick as they expire.

http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home .........this is the general site for the above one, they links that use external softwares like Sopcast and TVUPlayer.

Ones to download the game after the fact.........usually about 5+ hours after the game =

http://www.sportbit.org/ .............the best but you have to be a member.

http://bt.davka.info/ ...........2nd best and I think you have to be a member now aswell.

Those are the ones that I use, and theyve never failed me man.

:mrgreen:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:56 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JReed23 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ok dude.

Ones to watch live streams with =

http://www.raptorsnation.tk/ ...........this is the best and most reliable

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/ .........this one, they give out hacks to NBALP but you have to be quick as they expire.

http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home .........this is the general site for the above one, they links that use external softwares like Sopcast and TVUPlayer.

Ones to download the game after the fact.........usually about 5+ hours after the game =

http://www.sportbit.org/ .............the best but you have to be a member.

http://bt.davka.info/ ...........2nd best and I think you have to be a member now aswell.

Those are the ones that I use, and theyve never failed me man.

:mrgreen:
Thanks man I'll check them out. Could I open one of the streaming sites up before I goto work and just restart it when I get back?
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads