Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Warriors 2008-03-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors extend the Rockets losing streak to three?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:56 pm

YES
88%
NO
12%

Total votes : 17

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 am
i'm so sad with the biggy and the timetable, but this is the same for me, i just rolled out of bed 16.24, and i'm leaving for norway come middle of may, then i start my work and no more basketball, if the ws advance further.
and yeah, we must take this houston game. it's so much of a choice when you look the rest of the schedule but to take good teams out, and lose to bad ones :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:06 am
martin wrote:i'm so sad with the biggy and the timetable, but this is the same for me, i just rolled out of bed 16.24, and i'm leaving for norway come middle of may, then i start my work and no more basketball, if the ws advance further.
and yeah, we must take this houston game. it's so much of a choice when you look the rest of the schedule but to take good teams out, and lose to bad ones :mrgreen:

Going to Norway? I am from Norway. What are you up to there?

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:01 am
work :)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:35 am
I agree that Al should start ahead of Beans. We need to draw Mutombo out.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 pm
silvergga wrote:I agree that Al should start ahead of Beans. We need to draw Mutombo out.

Lets hope he makes some baskets. He could be as big a key player as Jackson if he just made over half of his attempted shots.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:09 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
silvergga wrote:I agree that Al should start ahead of Beans. We need to draw Mutombo out.

Lets hope he makes some baskets. He could be as big a key player as Jackson if he just made over half of his attempted shots.

Or if he had any kind of consistent minutes.............whenever the guy does well, he is benched, when he does bad, he is benched........he theoretically is the 2nd best rebounder we have.............and he is benched.

Im not saying playing Al would have turned some loses into wins...........I just think alot of the guys troubles are based on the fact that he has no-idea what his role is gonna be and how much he is going to play game to game............for a guy whos used to playing and contributing consistently, that must be tough.

Al is our BEST 3 point shooter, as far as percentage goes, has a higher FG % that Baron, S-Jax, Pietrus and Barnes..........and plays 10 minutes or more less that Monta, Baron, S-Jax and Beans.............Im not saying I love the guy and/or excusing him from anything but he needs consistency...........every game I have seen him do well in this year, he does well and then is just benched for long periods.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Yea and it sucks cause he's one of my favorite players on the Dubs. You can tell he really wants to do good for his team and he is always visibly upset when he is benched or gets called for the foul. Poor Al lol.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 pm
It comes down to these 2 questions...

Which Warriors team will show up? The team that played in LA last night, or the team the played (if thats what you want to call it) in Sacramento?

and...

Which Rockets team will show up? The team that went on a Franchise record 22 game win streak, or the team that has absolutely had their ass handed to them in these past 2 losses?

I think the Warriors can and should take this game at home. Baron with a double-double and Jackson with 30+.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:37 pm
my guess its a final possesion game who ever makes the last shot wins....i say put 115 points on each team score board wind the clock to
30 seconds remaining in the game and then start the game.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:48 pm
JOEL wrote:my guess its a final possesion game who ever makes the last shot wins....i say put 115 points on each team score board wind the clock to

Id be much happier with 115 on on our board and 90 on theres..........start the game at the 30 second mark and see what happens! :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:01 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:my guess its a final possesion game who ever makes the last shot wins....i say put 115 points on each team score board wind the clock to

Id be much happier with 115 on on our board and 90 on theres..........start the game at the 30 second mark and see what happens! :wink:

haha me too
im just saying its gonna be a nail bitter
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:15 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

haha me too

damn straight but ill have my "Where back" shirt on so you guys dont need to worry.
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm
webelieve wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

haha me too

damn straight but ill have my "Where back" shirt on so you guys dont need to worry.

dude i am gonna send you another this time i will get it right

pmyour address again LOL
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:36 pm
JOEL wrote:
webelieve wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

haha me too

pmyour address again LOL

ok man no problem lol i still like it i just sent the pm
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 pm
webelieve wrote:
JOEL wrote:
webelieve wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

haha me too

pmyour address again LOL

ok man no problem lol i still like it i just sent the pm

i just grabbed the other one i forgot they changed them up but i got the webelieve out now haha
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads