Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2008-03-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors secure a victory in Sacramento?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 pm

YES
21
91%
NO
2
9%
 
Total votes : 23

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm
Hey, Speak, "raptor jesus walks with me" should be in your sig, man. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Mar-co! Mar-co! Mar-co!


Co-sign! He is lethal...........LETHAL i say from the arch........please Nellie play lil rocky

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm
:D :bday:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:11 pm
sleandres wrote:I think its Baron time again...


Why?? They're playing better without him, if the lead starts to slip back up then put him in, but as long as this group is working well then he doesn't need to come in.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:11 pm
yeah speak man put raptor jesus walks with me as ur sig.
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:12 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Speak, "raptor jesus walks with me" should be in your sig, man. :wink:


Oh its coming..... right after tha game Im throwing it in there!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BRANDAN WRIGHT OMG!!!!!

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 pm
I luv it I hear the W's fans out there cheering us on!!!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:01 am
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:14 pm
It's hard to find fault, besides the zone defense, the 3 point bricks, missed free throws and the Kings working the half court offense with back up of the back up point guard. Opposing guards getting career highs is nothing new for this Nellie coached team. Nice to see Dunleavy completely outplay Jackson and Harrington of late... we really need those to two to show up offensively sooner rather than later. Nice run with the scrubs ... why is Wright at the bottom of the rotation?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:14 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Speak, "raptor jesus walks with me" should be in your sig, man. :wink:


Oh its coming..... right after tha game Im throwing it in there!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BRANDAN WRIGHT OMG!!!!!


big dunk by b

do u care if i add a raptor jesus remark in my sig?
Go Ham

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 pm
Nellie looks like a genius for bringing in Wright...Stupid Nellie ya should've started him and brought him in when Al was struggling....
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 pm
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Speak, "raptor jesus walks with me" should be in your sig, man. :wink:


Oh its coming..... right after tha game Im throwing it in there!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BRANDAN WRIGHT OMG!!!!!


big dunk by b

do u care if i add a raptor jesus remark in my sig?


Of course not bro you were the one who gave ME the idea! Go right on ahead!!! :D :D
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
sleandres wrote:I think its Baron time again...


Why?? They're playing better without him, if the lead starts to slip back up then put him in, but as long as this group is working well then he doesn't need to come in.


Because it is the 4th qtr and Baron is the leader of this team.
Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 pm
i hate to love warriors, what a turn of the events, guess reserves were HUNGRY :evil:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 pm
cool thanks man.Wow if they can pull this off.
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 pm
webelieve wrote:cool thanks man.Wow if they can pull this off.


6 pt. game
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron