Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2008-03-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors secure a victory in Sacramento?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 pm

91%
YES
9%
NO

Total votes: 23

Rookie
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:52 pm
wright checking in

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:52 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Don't lose faith guys we still have the entire 4th quarter Dubs can close this lead they just need some motivation... and some B. Wright.

RAPTOR JESUS HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! ImageImageImageImage

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Don't lose faith guys we still have the entire 4th quarter Dubs can close this lead they just need some motivation... and some B. Wright.

RAPTOR JESUS HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! ImageImageImageImage

i believe in raptor jesus and the warriors

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:55 pm
GOOD HUSTLE AL!!

Rookie
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:56 pm
harrington missed both freethrows.. thats 15/28 tonight for warriors in Free throw
Last edited by warriorsfan on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:56 pm
at this point put in Pietrus...I am getting so tired of watching Al screw sh*t up. He needs to be off this team next year

Franchise Player
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:57 pm
J-Rich wrote:I really don't care what you have to say??? I think this game is disturbing your homework time...

Yeah? I'm glad that you have the ability to use something that I SAY to your benefit. It really shows your inteligence... how you are completely unable to think of new things. I see your name on the board, I think "oh sh*t, I wonder what he will say now. Actually, no I dont. He will think of some negative bullsh*t to say."

Why the hell are you still here? You add nothing to the board. You come on here, possibly because nobody else in your life will listen to you, and make us listen to it.

Why dont the mods just ban your ass right now? For all of our sakes.

One more thing that pisses me off about your posts, in addition to your lack of content, is your lack of grammer. I have not seen you make one gramatically correct sentence. Like on your above post "I really don't care what you have to say???" How is that a question? Did you fail school?

Christ, man, make fun of my age all you want. Just be aware that I make a contribution to this board. My input is actually listened to by others. I am, generally, respected on here, and people care what I say. Can you honestly say the same? You will probably say that you just dont care what others think. Why, then, do you continue to post on here.

One more thing that I want to add.... you make fun of my age, but I, as a sixteen year old, make better posts, regarding both content and grammer than you do. What does this say about you? :roll:

All Star
yeah whats up with our free throw shooting?

Speakon did u make raptor jesus?

Starting Lineup
What the hell is going on in this game!!!?// What is the deal with the FT's?

Jesus, this is a must win game. GSW needs to get up for all teams, ALL teams...

Franchise Player
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:What the hell is going on in this game!!!?// What is the deal with the FT's?

Jesus, this is a must win game. GSW needs to get up for all teams, ALL teams...

The only really positive thing I can take from this game is that Denver lost. It would have been nice to add on to the lead we have on them, but at least we wont lose any ground.

Also, Wright and possibly Belinelli will get some extended minutes.

Certainly not the team that I wanted us to lose to, especially with the tough schedule we have coming up, but I dont think that I will be pissed about this one.

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm
go sf...

Oh yeah isnt today your birthday?If it is happy birthday :bday:

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:00 pm
webelieve wrote:Speakon did u make raptor jesus?

No. Raptor Jesus made me. :wink:

Starting Lineup
3rd qtr, just like 4th qtr vs. Memphis....

Franchise Player
webelieve wrote:go sf...

Oh yeah isnt today your birthday?If it is happy birthday :bday:

It is. :wink:

Too bad we cant pull out this win to finish the day off, ya know?

All Star
» Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Why dont the mods just ban your ass right now? For all of our sakes.