Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2008-03-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Grizzlies?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:21 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 13

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 am
J-Rich wrote:Hey Bigs!!! You're the one that said that you didn't like to be criticize for your comments but you do the same with other??? I thought we had this type of conversation before???

When did I say that?.................. :shock:

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 am
The same things I said about the W's game against the Suns. Is the same stuff that Doug Collins said right afterwards...So I don't know where you are coming from???
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am
J-Rich wrote:The same things I said about the W's game against the Suns. Is the same stuff that Doug Collins said right afterwards...So I don't know where you are coming from???

What are you talking about???............you just said that I said I dont like when my comments are critisized...........?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am
Forget this conservation it isn't going anywhere!!! I know alot you fans don't like me regardless of what is said...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 am
J-Rich wrote:Forget this conservation it isn't going anywhere!!! I know alot you fans don't like me regardless of what is said...

Ohh now your the victim................your wrong, we dont like you because you say the same things over and over = negative crap and out of nowhere/unecessary insults to players and fans.

Again............all Im asking is what you meant by saying that I had said that I dont like it when I am critisized..............

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 am
I'm not hurt by anything that is said around here...People are free to say whatever is on their mind...It's just they believe that the W's are a perfect team and they forget what their weakness are...

I said before that Monta and BD are not clutch when the game is on the line and they are down...Monta did the same against the Bobcats and again against the Suns...BD is not the perfect clutch free throw shooter that will get us to win playoffs games...I really like it when Nash goes through his motion b4 he shoots his shot...It's like that game at D&B where you shoot with that miniature bball I can practically get more than 90% of my shots and I have done it also when I played ball b4...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:39 am
Just watch Bigstrad I will get alot of **** for putting up something like this...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Just watch Nash he bents his knees and shoots about 3 invisible shots before the actually shot is made. Or before the ball is given to him...He's got his rythm down and that's is what should be taught to the W's players...It's part of fundamental shooting...If I was talking to BD I'll tell that to him in front of his face...I don't care if someone like that will laugh at me...That's just me...

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 am
JOEL wrote:i would be very very nice to see barnes have a break out of his funk game

I soooo hope Barnes is back [-o<
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:47 am
J-Rich wrote:I'm not hurt by anything that is said around here...People are free to say whatever is on their mind...It's just they believe that the W's are a perfect team and they forget what their weakness are...

I said before that Monta and BD are not clutch when the game is on the line and they are down...Monta did the same against the Bobcats and again against the Suns...BD is not the perfect clutch free throw shooter that will get us to win playoffs games...I really like it when Nash goes through his motion b4 he shoots his shot...It's like that game at D&B where you shoot with that miniature bball I can practically get more than 90% of my shots and I have done it also when I played ball b4...

J-Rich wrote:Just watch Bigstrad I will get alot of **** for putting up something like this...

J-Rich wrote:Just watch Nash he bents his knees and shoots about 3 invisible shots before the actually shot is made. Or before the ball is given to him...He's got his rythm down and that's is what should be taught to the W's players...It's part of fundamental shooting...If I was talking to BD I'll tell that to him in front of his face...I don't care if someone like that will laugh at me...That's just me...

You do know that there is an edit button, right? It's job is to avoid people posting three times in a row, within five minutes...
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:47 am
I was a big Barnes fan last year...This year is a bit different

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:50 am
Captain_Jack wrote:I love this team...I want to hang out with them for like 1 day.

Loving Biedrins and Pietrus dancing down the hallway to come out for the second half!

today is season ticket holder lunchen entire team inc. coaches

should be tight
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:57 am
bigstrads wrote:Extending my welcome to TheBodyGuard also.

Man.............Im glad I didnt stay up for this one, would have been tearing the hair on my balls out!

But Im more than glad that we managed to hold to win this one............wait.............it was against the Grizzlies! :banghead:

Anywho, atleast Matt had his first productive/efficeint game in a looooooooong time...............thats about the only positive I can see from the boxscore..............ohh and from the comments here, looks like Pietrus made himself look like the idiot that he is the interview with Stiensh*tz.

BRING ON THE QUEENS!

holy crap Bigs... note to self....buy bigs a Ball razor for Christmas.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 am
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Extending my welcome to TheBodyGuard also.

Man.............Im glad I didnt stay up for this one, would have been tearing the hair on my balls out!

But Im more than glad that we managed to hold to win this one............wait.............it was against the Grizzlies! :banghead:

Anywho, atleast Matt had his first productive/efficeint game in a looooooooong time...............thats about the only positive I can see from the boxscore..............ohh and from the comments here, looks like Pietrus made himself look like the idiot that he is the interview with Stiensh*tz.

BRING ON THE QUEENS!

holy crap Bigs... note to self....buy bigs a Ball razor for Christmas.

Yeah...............dont really know where that one came from..............Id just woken up. :wink: .............think I had itchy balls at the time, so that may have been the driving force behind saying that. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:14 am
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I love this team...I want to hang out with them for like 1 day.

Loving Biedrins and Pietrus dancing down the hallway to come out for the second half!

today is season ticket holder lunchen entire team inc. coaches

should be tight

I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!

If you're going tell Matt Barnes I want to marry him :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads