Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2008-03-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Grizzlies?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:21 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 13

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:56 am
this game was way too close... but that's how the warriors row. If it was easy we wouldn't be the Warriors.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 am
saintdee wrote:If it was easy we wouldn't be the Warriors.

truth.com

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:18 am
JOEL wrote:i would be very very nice to see barnes have a break out of his funk game

nice prediction.. now let's see if he can play like he did tonight against the Kings and the Rockets.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 am
First of all, welcome, TheBodyGuard. :hello2: Glad to have another long-time Warrior fan between us.

As for the game... man, what a terrible second half. This should have been a blowout...

Oh, well. Just the Dubs being the Dubs. Thank god we finally got the win.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:27 am
Extending my welcome to TheBodyGuard also.

Man.............Im glad I didnt stay up for this one, would have been tearing the hair on my balls out!

But Im more than glad that we managed to hold to win this one............wait.............it was against the Grizzlies! :banghead:

Anywho, atleast Matt had his first productive/efficeint game in a looooooooong time...............thats about the only positive I can see from the boxscore..............ohh and from the comments here, looks like Pietrus made himself look like the idiot that he is the interview with Stiensh*tz.

BRING ON THE QUEENS!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:37 am
bigstrads wrote:Im glad I didnt stay up for this one, would have been tearing the hair on my balls out!

That's the kind of think we DON'T need to know, buddy... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:45 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im glad I didnt stay up for this one, would have been tearing the hair on my balls out!

That's the kind of think we DON'T need to know, buddy... :wink:

That how much I love my Warriors man.................they make me do the un-thinkable! :wink: .............whether it be out of frustration or joy!

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:05 am
Once again the W's make me look like a genius! 8) Another close win at home to a weaker team...They keep this up they won't have enough energy to pull out wins against the tougher teams and make the playoffs...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:06 am
And you guys predicted a blow out win by the W's??? That's goes to show how much you really know about your team. 8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:11 am
J-Rich wrote:And you guys predicted a blow out win by the W's??? That's goes to show how much you really know about your team.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:12 am
J-Rich wrote:Once again the W's make me look like a genius! 8) Another close win at home to a weaker team...They keep this up they won't have enough energy to pull out wins against the tougher teams and make the playoffs...

J-Rich wrote:And you guys predicted a blow out win by the W's??? That's goes to show how much you really know about your team. 8)

Yeah, you are superior to us in every possible way, oh great king J-Rich. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:16 am
It's not even like that sfsfgiants!!! Why doesn't every W's fan know out there that the W's don't play great against weak teams and they haven't blown out any team this year that I can think of off the top of my head...

I really don't know why every time there is a posting...Which team will win? It's always the W's everytime...You might as well put the posting "Will the W's go 82-0 this year?"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:19 am
J-Rich wrote:It's not even like that sfsfgiants!!! Why doesn't every W's fan know out there that the W's don't play great against weak teams and they haven't blown out any team this year that I can think of off the top of my head...

I really don't know why every time there is a posting...Which team will win? It's always the W's everytime...You might as well put the posting "Will the W's go 82-0 this year?"

We all know that of course..............the difference is that people hope the Warriors win............whereas you want them to do bad so you can be right.

The main problem with what you wrote above, is the fact that you choose to rub it in everyones face and accuse everyone of being a crap fan and that they dont know anything.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 am
J-Rich wrote:It's not even like that sfsfgiants!!! Why doesn't every W's fan know out there that the W's don't play great against weak teams and they haven't blown out any team this year that I can think of off the top of my head...

Why does it matter how they win the games? Why does it matter if they win by 2 or 32? It doesnt. A win is a win. As long as they go out and play well every day, play hard, they are fine, no matter what negativity you can shine on them.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 am
Hey Bigs!!! You're the one that said that you didn't like to be criticize for your comments but you do the same with other??? I thought we had this type of conversation before???
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads