Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2008-03-13

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors have enough gas to take the season series against the Suns?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 pm

95%
YES
18
5%
NO
1

Total votes: 19

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 398
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 am
Good work handling the situation mods :]
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 am
Scary thing is that J-Rich, the poster, is an all-star. :shock:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:24 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Scary thing is that J-Rich, the poster, is an all-star. :shock:


Mmm, spam...
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:28 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Scary thing is that J-Rich, the poster, is an all-star. :shock:


Mmm, spam...


..... me or him? :|
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:30 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Scary thing is that J-Rich, the poster, is an all-star. :shock:


Mmm, spam...


..... me or him? :|


:mrgreen:

haha... I'm out of here before this thread takes a turn to the ugly side. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:41 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Scary thing is that J-Rich, the poster, is an all-star. :shock:


Mmm, spam...


..... me or him? :|


Well, all I have to say is that I've never called you out as a spammer like many have while I've never EVER liked J-Rich AKA The goldenstwarriors.com Troll.

Hint, hint. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:48 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Well, all I have to say is that I've never called you out as a spammer like many have while I've never EVER liked J-Rich AKA The goldenstwarriors.com Troll.

Hint, hint. :wink:


Just clarifying it, man. I've been called a spammer one too many times, and I just want to make sure that you arent hinting at me this time. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:18 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Well, all I have to say is that I've never called you out as a spammer like many have while I've never EVER liked J-Rich AKA The goldenstwarriors.com Troll.

Hint, hint. :wink:


Just clarifying it, man. I've been called a spammer one too many times, and I just want to make sure that you arent hinting at me this time. :wink:


What do you guys think about me doing what I did with J-Rich's posts earlier in this thread..............

.........and quote with this every time =

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest