Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2008-03-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Heat?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm

YES
95%
NO
5%

Total votes : 21

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW fan in NY wrote:sup all...just got in. The site that was posted earlier is working for me...looks crystal clear too! Looks like marion is killing us so far. Glad to see AB back! How do we look so far?

Pretty good. Threes are falling. Marion is just killing them on the break, though. As others have said, Miami has only eight players, so they are going to be sucking air pretty quick.

You are watching the game? If that is the case, I wont post score updates.

Ah i see.

Yes, i'm watching it. That link works great! Thanks anyway though sf3.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:09 pm
Well, as soon as we decide to play d we will win this game
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 pm
Oakland wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a stadium so empty!!! So many empty court side seats :shock:

Yeah...........I just thought they were abit late but guess not.

On the Heat broadcast they said they had a fan forum/Q and A with the owners and coaches.................guess they didnt like what they heard huh. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 pm
GSW fan in NY wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW fan in NY wrote:sup all...just got in. The site that was posted earlier is working for me...looks crystal clear too! Looks like marion is killing us so far. Glad to see AB back! How do we look so far?

Pretty good. Threes are falling. Marion is just killing them on the break, though. As others have said, Miami has only eight players, so they are going to be sucking air pretty quick.

Ah i see.

Yeah bro, I guess you being out East, your gonna be abit like me...........so that link I gave is the way to go, definately the best one out there.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:14 pm
We are playing mano to mano to a Heat team without its best player. I guess the strategy is to play ZERO defense and outscore Miami with three pointers. I suppose we think Kobe will just give us the back to back series, because he is a nice guy. Sorry BD, elite players pour it on bad teams... they don't coast against the bad ones.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:16 pm
dareedle wrote:We are playing mano to mano to a Heat team without its best player. I guess the strategy is to play ZERO defense and outscore Miami with three pointers. I suppose we think Kobe will just give us the back to back series, because he is a nice guy. Sorry BD, elite players pour it on bad teams... they don't coast against the bad ones.

doesnt help to have MP playing not so good and chucking up 3, when he does not appear to have it tonight
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:17 pm
This is what really irks me about Mickael and his playing time. If he is producing, really producing, I dont mind him in there. However, tonight, he doesnt have it, obviously, and he is still in there, yet to leave the game. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
dareedle wrote:We are playing mano to mano to a Heat team without its best player. I guess the strategy is to play ZERO defense and outscore Miami with three pointers. I suppose we think Kobe will just give us the back to back series, because he is a nice guy. Sorry BD, elite players pour it on bad teams... they don't coast against the bad ones.

F**k off................ :banghead: ...........Baron has 8 points and 6 assists..........what an awful/coasting game huh???............dick.

Also, did you guys just see that great play on the ball by Pietrus? that was a ridiculous foul 30 feet out............. :banghead: :banghead:

Ohh well, were looking like taking over now..............I cant believe the Heat tried to run with us, not only because they are not a good running team............but they have 7 healthy players!! crazy.
Last edited by bigstrads on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rookie
Did you guys just see that foul by Pietrus? Like a second after the other team already had the loose ball, he touches the guy and fouls him. No excuse behind that one.
Last edited by Lightning_Hunter on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm
i dont understand why we are taking so much risk tonight? Just play D... Hope we don't fall in love with that 3
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 pm
bigstrads wrote:
GSW fan in NY wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Ah i see.

Yeah bro, I guess you being out East, your gonna be abit like me...........so that link I gave is the way to go, definately the best one out there.

Yeah, thanks a ton man! Wish I knew about this sooner...oh well.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 pm
~W~ wrote:i dont understand why we are taking so much risk tonight? Just play D... Hope we don't fall in love with that 3

Damn dude................"just play D" and "dont fall in love with that 3"...............do you watch Warrior games? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:29 pm
GSW fan in NY wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
GSW fan in NY wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Ah i see.

Yeah, thanks a ton man! Wish I knew about this sooner...oh well.

Man, trust me, Ive been a Warrior for 15 years from over here in England and this year is the best Ive ever had it with this site, and some others plus downloads but this site is just the best.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AB AND WRIGHT... and MONTA the FUTURE

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
~W~ wrote:i dont understand why we are taking so much risk tonight? Just play D... Hope we don't fall in love with that 3

Damn dude................"just play D" and "dont fall in love with that 3"...............do you watch Warrior games? :mrgreen:

haha.. got me there
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads