Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2008-03-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Heat?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm

95%
YES
20
5%
NO
1

Total votes: 21

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3074
» Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm
We're getting into must-win territory, hopefully we can get this but we need to try our best.

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:08 pm
we just dont lose twice in a row :D
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 5
» Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Ellis is gonna drop a 30 bomb on these horribles.

W's by 14.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 am
bigstrads wrote:I love the site that I use now to watch games, always reliable, always great quality.


Which one is it?. I'm sure you posted about it somewhere else, but I'm too lazy to look for it now...
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:31 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I love the site that I use now to watch games, always reliable, always great quality.


Which one is it?. I'm sure you posted about it somewhere else, but I'm too lazy to look for it now...


Tis www.raptorsnation.tk ............they had some problems over the last week and took the whole site down and re-located because there were so many assholes on there chat board talking a load of rubbish............so they took the site down and changed web address! lol.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 am
Thanks, Bigs. I'll take a look later. :thumbup:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:57 pm
will be big boost when we take this puts us 1/2 game behind dallas
and gives us some fire to finish off the trip.

would like to see a little beans and B.all WRIGHT on the court together
doubt it but who knows.

btw MP wanted to get to miami so Fn bad well here he is
he will probably trying to play his hardest all year ( what a looser)
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 24
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Plain and simple gotta win this game. I will feel sick to my stomach if we lose to this team. This is a team that won 1 game out of like 23 this season. I would feel terrible if I were that 1 team. I'll be checking out places online to see if I can watch the game...i'll try the site bigstrads posted and see what thats all about, and of course be following in the game thread for the first time on the board :)

w's take this one by 9.

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm
GSW fan in NY wrote:Plain and simple gotta win this game. I will feel sick to my stomach if we lose to this team. This is a team that won 1 game out of like 23 this season. I would feel terrible if I were that 1 team. I'll be checking out places online to see if I can watch the game...i'll try the site bigstrads posted and see what thats all about, and
of course be following in the game thread for the first time on the
board :)

w's take this one by 9.


This week Tuesday I missed A game when i got home I looked on the this game thread b4 looking to espn or anything....
some here like sf3 or sleanders do A good job of keeping the thread up to speed.

warriors by double digits
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:26 pm
Yeah, if you need some score updates, let me know. I will let you know what's up. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:32 pm
JOEL wrote:will be big boost when we take this puts us 1/2 game behind dallas
and gives us some fire to finish off the trip.

would like to see a little beans and B.all WRIGHT on the court together
doubt it but who knows.

btw MP wanted to get to miami so Fn bad well here he is
he will probably trying to play his hardest all year ( what a looser)


i was waiting for someone to mention biedrins' possible return!

i too would love to see how good the two will be offensively and especially defensively playing along side of each other!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm
it's helpful. NBA.com is slow as hell.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Yeah, I forgot about that. Doubt we will see them both out there together, though. :|

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:25 pm
well, i'm here watching the game (tjhe last one i missed and they lost), so i hope that'll help the w's.
no booze today, well, not so much :mrgreen:
go!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1396
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:33 pm
Andris is in the lay up line...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests