Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2008-03-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Heat?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm

YES
95%
NO
5%

Total votes : 21

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:00 pm
i heard a lot of nellie wont do this or that and barnes sucks

hhhhmmmmmmm....
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 pm
bigstrads wrote:Cool, Im waiting for ya...........we gonna join Corey? are you in his STK clan, cant remember if you are or not...........soldier bob invited me as a friend last night too, he said I was the greatest Englishmen hes ever spoken to! :mrgreen:

:shock: You lost me. Who the f*ck is Corey? Who is soldier bob? Who are these people? :shock:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:51 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Cool, Im waiting for ya...........we gonna join Corey? are you in his STK clan, cant remember if you are or not...........soldier bob invited me as a friend last night too, he said I was the greatest Englishmen hes ever spoken to! :mrgreen:

:shock: You lost me. Who the f*ck is Corey? Who is soldier bob? Who are these people? :shock:

LOL! sh*t.................I thought the CoreyAEM guy was one of the ones that was with us when we first played, and he invited me as a friend from that..............weird...............I was slightly concerned that he wasnt who I thought he was, and I was saying sh*t like "ohh, its been awhile, since we played with sf right?"

Thats really weird, cuz I thought he was Xbay or Jaypat..............I dont know where I got him as a friend then, as I havnt really talked to anyone of COD4 apart from you guys.............he seemed to know and like me............maybe Ill have to fess up to him and figure it out. :oops:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

LOL! sh*t.................I thought the CoreyAEM guy was one of the ones that was with us when we first played, and he invited me as a friend from that..............weird...............I was slightly concerned that he wasnt who I thought he was, and I was saying sh*t like "ohh, its been awhile, since we played with sf right?"

I dont talk to anybody on Call of Duty that I dont know from school or know from the board. He may be a friend of Xbay's, but I have no idea who that guy is. If you do decide to ask who he is, let me know. That is kind of funny. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:21 pm
I think we have a great bench
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:57 pm
Great game we played tonight. W's got a win they were supposed to get which can be difficult sometimes. It would have been horrible if they lost. As of right now, Denver is losing at the half to the Spurs. Good chance now to increase the gap.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 pm
DENVER STILL IN THE LOSER SEAT AND WE ARE 1/2 GAME BEHIND DALLAS
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 am
Missed the game, but I'm happy we won and, most of all, the way we did it. We needed a win like this after losing against the Bobcats the other day.

Also happy to see Beans back. I thought he wouldn't play til our next home game. Good news to see that, at least, he's getting some minutes after his absence.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:44 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I'm all for it, and it looks like Nellie is, too. Kind of surprising me. Hell, even Barnes is coming in. I would be embarassed if I was Barnes. A veteran player getting scrub minutes for Don Nelson? That doesnt happen.

How is Matt Barnes a veteran?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 am
Quazza wrote:How is Matt Barnes a veteran?

Well, he's been in the league for 5 years already. I'd say that qualifies as a vet player...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:55 am
Quazza wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I'm all for it, and it looks like Nellie is, too. Kind of surprising me. Hell, even Barnes is coming in. I would be embarassed if I was Barnes. A veteran player getting scrub minutes for Don Nelson? That doesnt happen.

How is Matt Barnes a veteran?

Like TMC said, he has played longer than nearly every player on the team, and he has the experience.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:29 am
I didn't get a chance to see this game because of stupid NBA tv rules. My family lives in stupid Kings Country. But based on the score it seemed like a pretty good outing. I was pretty surprised to see AB in the lineup. I had heard he would miss the roadie. Now we've got to get it done tonight!
Previous

Return to Game Threads