Game Thread: Warriors @ Charlotte Bobcats 2008-03-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors shutdown J-Rich and the Bobcats?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:23 pm

YES
95%
NO
5%

Total votes : 20

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:28 pm
The Suns suck. I wouldnt be surprised to see them completely miss the playoffs now that slow ass Shaq is slowing them down. That was a really bad mistake. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:29 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The Suns suck. I wouldnt be surprised to see them completely miss the playoffs now that slow ass Shaq is slowing them down. That was a really bad mistake. :|

thinking the same but its hard to buy into that happening
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:30 pm
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The Suns suck. I wouldnt be surprised to see them completely miss the playoffs now that slow ass Shaq is slowing them down. That was a really bad mistake. :|

thinking the same but its hard to buy into that happening

You watch. I know it is hard to fathom, but it is certainly a possibility. I will bring this thread back up if that does happen.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 pm
damn....thats all i can say about this disappointing loss. damn.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:34 am
does this loss blow hell yea, especially how well they played in the first quarter. but we did just win 4 in a row, and playing the 2nd game of a back to back.

not to make excuses but c'mon, whats going to happen is they will beat miami, then they are going to bust their balls against orlando, last team standing wins. 3-1 road trip was their goal according to pietrus, orlando being the hard game. they lost in charlotte now they got to step up their game to make that happen!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:46 am
EMan32 wrote:damn....thats all i can say about this disappointing loss. damn.

And I'm gonna add... ugh.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dude, martin, I dont know what kind of booze they got up in Lithuania, but you had some? :wink:

yeah, i did, a lot. i don't remember posting here. so i come today and read it. wow, i was really done :mrgreen:

(p.s. i deleted all my mozzila entries somehow, i hope this time i didn't wake up anyone with some noisy music at 6 in the morning )

boozzeee
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 pm
ceddy wrote:does this loss blow hell yea, especially how well they played in the first quarter. but we did just win 4 in a row, and playing the 2nd game of a back to back.

not to make excuses but c'mon, whats going to happen is they will beat miami, then they are going to bust their balls against orlando, last team standing wins. 3-1 road trip was their goal according to pietrus, orlando being the hard game. they lost in charlotte now they got to step up their game to make that happen!

Go W's
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:12 pm
ceddy wrote:does this loss blow hell yea, especially how well they played in the first quarter. but we did just win 4 in a row, and playing the 2nd game of a back to back.

Sh*t!!!...............that means its gonna be 1-3 now! :banghead:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:

i keep trying to say dont worry dont worry everythings gonna
B.all WRIGHT
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:25 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

i keep trying to say dont worry dont worry everythings gonna
B.all WRIGHT

Nah, Im cool..............it was only a knock on Pietrus.............ohh and JOEL, Ive fixed your pic/sig for you, Ill PM you the link to use if you want?

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:26 pm
i do want that would be tight
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 pm
JOEL wrote:i do want that would be tight

Actually, I just posted the link you need in the "J-rich drops 42" thread..........happy sig'ing my man. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:i do want that would be tight

Actually, I just posted the link you need in the "J-rich drops 42" thread..........happy sig'ing my man. :mrgreen:

freakin a BIGS MY MAN u know what i gotts do to celebrate that sig.......uncle jack no not captain jack......jack daniels old no. 7
one double in your honor and one double in bo jacksons honor....even though bo never has tasted whiskey BRB
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm
no offense captian jack the board member i am out of patron so i got to goto the old stand by uncle jack lol
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads