Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Warriors 2008-02-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors sweep the season series against the 76ers?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm

100%
YES
18
No votes
NO

Total votes: 18

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:29 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, this is pretty aggravating. Croshere just came in, so that means that Wright will not be coming in this half, most likely. I wish he would come in for Barnes.

Webelieve: 55-46, Warriors. 3:41 in the second.


ty more wright!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:32 pm
Damn.............out of bounds play on the sideline = Alley to Monta flying down the middle of the lane............whoooooaaahhh baby.............that was for you webelive!

Ps: One more post from me and Im on 1000! :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:Damn.............out of bounds play on the sideline = Alley to Monta flying down the middle of the lane............whoooooaaahhh baby.............that was for you webelive!

Ps: One more post from me and Im on 1000! :wink:


milestone moment!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm
This may be a game, if this first half is any indication, that we see a lot of Marco, and, God forbid, Patrick O'Bryant. Just hope Nellie realizes that we could use some rest for our heavy minute men before we take on Portland. That is a must win game for us.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm
CROSHERE!!!!!! ImageImage
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm
wats going onnn sf save me!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 pm
I got you, man. Croshere came in and hit a three and a nice long two.

Warriors are up 67-52 at the half.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
every single one playing well offensively, and we saw POB already, don't remember nelly being so player happy Image
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I got you, man. Croshere came in and hit a three and a nice long two.

Warriors are up 67-52 at the half.


jesus man im happy but mad at the same time.One time i dont watch the game its a blowout wheneva i do they put me through hell

oh well go warriors
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm
Man..........we are getting contributions from everywhere!!! accept Baron.

Wright and Webber did well in the first, Harrington has knocked down 2 3's, Monta is..........well Monta, S-Jax has about 16 already, Croshere knocked down a couple, Barnes knocked down a couple.........and even Pietrus! has made some good offensive plays..............its all clicking right now...........lets see the young-lings by the 9:00 minute mark of the forth..........please.

And there it is...................1000!.............took me long enough huh?
:mrgreen: Image
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:And there it is...................1000!.............took me long enough huh?
:mrgreen:


I got my 1,000th post a month and a half into my time here. Took you four years....

I win. :bday: :wink:

Nah, man, congrats.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:47 pm
oooh sfsfsf threw it down!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:49 pm
I was kind of disappointed not to see Wright get a few minutes in the 2nd quarter, but Nellie rested all of the starters except Monta in the 2nd. And with how well Croshere played the other night, he earned some time tonight. Hopefully Wright comes out in the 3rd on fire again, and builds some more credibility with Nellie so he can get more time in future games.

I wouldn't mind seeing Baron get a lot of rest, he's off tonight and he could use the rest.

And I think that first quarter was Weber's best playing time so far with the Ws (5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 points, and some decent defense)

Great to see the team get a quick start for a change.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:51 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:This may be a game, if this first half is any indication, that we see a lot of Marco, and, God forbid, Patrick O'Bryant. Just hope Nellie realizes that we could use some rest for our heavy minute men before we take on Portland. That is a must win game for us.


Marco is inactive
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:53 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:And there it is...................1000!.............took me long enough huh?
:mrgreen:


I got my 1,000th post a month and a half into my time here. Took you four years....

I win. :bday: :wink:

Nah, man, congrats.


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY F**************KING GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my 1001st is to tell y'all that my Windows Media player just crashed for no reason and all the links have expired now................so no more game for me.................f**ks sake. :banghead:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests