Game Thread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Warriors 2008-02-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors sweep the season series against the 76ers?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 18

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 pm
krome wrote:Philadelphia 76ers (25-32) @ Golden State Warriors (34-22)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Chris Webber
C - Al Harrington

Probable starters for the Philadelphia 76ers
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Andre Miller
SG - Willie Green
SF - Andre Iguodala
PF - Thaddeus Young
C - Samuel Dalembert

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (22.0) | A. Iguodala (19.5)
RPG - A. Biedrins (9.7) | S. Dalembert (8.2)
APG - B. Davis (8.0) | A. Iguodala (3.1)
SPG - B. Davis (2.5) | A. Iguodala (1.6)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.2) | S. Dalembert (2.4)

give nellie some credit in the last game he starts the second half with austin cro and that turns out to be the game winning take.. ( hope regie lewis was paying attention :mrgreen: ).
so do we start webber ? HELL no do we start brandon? ok im good with that
do we start austin cro?....um i like crow off the bench..give brandon the start it will motivate him even more..
dubs by 10
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:33 pm
I like BW off the bench....putting him straight into the fire isn't a good way to get him going. It's lie feast or famine with Nellie... :mrgreen:

He's either gonna start you or not play you.... :banghead:

Let BW score on the scrubs of the 2nd team. :D

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:55 pm
These next couple of games worry me. The Sixers are playing good basketball right now and have won 8 of 10.

The Blazers have already beat us twice in Portland and are fighting to stay in the hunt as well.

We need to take care of both of these teams at home before we enter a 4 game stretch on the road.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:02 pm
On8thDayGodCreatedMonta wrote:These next couple of games worry me. The Sixers are playing good basketball right now and have won 8 of 10.

The Blazers have already beat us twice in Portland and are fighting to stay in the hunt as well.

We need to take care of both of these teams at home before we enter a 4 game stretch on the road.

nice signature
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:04 pm
JOEL wrote:
On8thDayGodCreatedMonta wrote:These next couple of games worry me. The Sixers are playing good basketball right now and have won 8 of 10.

nice signature

JOEL, you beat me to it...I said the same thing in the Warriors Forum... :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:08 pm
sleandres wrote:
JOEL wrote:

nice signature

JOEL, you beat me to it...I said the same thing in the Warriors Forum... :mrgreen:

LOL i saw that BTW do you still need to dump your tics for friday or sunday
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:14 pm
sleandres wrote:
JOEL wrote:

nice signature

Glad you guys enjoy it. :mrgreen:

I'm a young man of strong faith and felt it was a fitting alias for this forum. After all 3 years ago I had a vision of a 2nd round draft from Jackson, Mississipi leading this team to the promised land. :D 8)

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:24 pm
On8thDayGodCreatedMonta wrote:
sleandres wrote:
JOEL wrote:

nice signature

Glad you guys enjoy it. :mrgreen:

I'm a young man of strong faith and felt it was a fitting alias for this forum. After all 3 years ago I had a vision of a 2nd round draft from Jackson, Mississipi leading this team to the promised land. :D 8)

lets all do the MECCA
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:11 am
sleandres wrote:
JOEL wrote:

nice signature

Oh, then I'm gonna surprise some people here...

Nice sig, buddy. :thumbup:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:16 pm
Warriors by 6.

Brandan Wright comes in just before halftime and grabs 2 rebounds in 4 minutes, than Nellie won't put him back in for the rest of the game.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:00 pm

LOL @ ur avi....no offense....but the crappy photoshop job makes it that much funnier lmao :D

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:23 pm
speakonitgod wrote:

LOL @ ur avi....no offense....but the crappy photoshop job makes it that much funnier lmao :D

No offense taken. I'm not skilled when it comes to these type of things on computers. 8)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 pm
Guys...........you know what...............Im sitting here at 3:25am and my streaming websites are all failing me!!!...........the one I usually use just isnt loading and all the others have no streams for this game................god damn I hate this crap.

The one I want is = www.raptorsnation.net .............could one of you guys try it and see what happens please? others wise Im screwed and have sat up all this time for nothing. :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 pm
nice sig!

yeaah boy 2 minutesss argh!
Go Ham
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 pm
webelieve wrote:nice sig!

yeaah boy 2 minutesss argh!

Dude............is raptorsnation.net working for you??? it isnt for me............
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads