Game Thread: Seattle SuperSonics @ Warriors 2008-02-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Sonics?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 pm

YES
18
86%
NO
3
14%
 
Total votes : 21

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 pm
speakonitgod wrote:LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL


haha albas a warrior fan?mmmmm we believe

she got kicked in the face that musta hurt
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 pm
does anyone know where i can find a stream of the game?
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 pm
that oop was sick!Im sititn here in the computer chair i leaned back to far and u know fell back.Talk about takin fan hood to the next level
Go Ham
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:21 am
Location: SOCAL
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:24 pm
Monta's offense saving the day again...this kid is top 5 player in NBA last couple of weeks IMO...
This season is not a flop.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm
damn look at that ass..i forgot what i was going to say lol
Last edited by Rehren1296 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL


haha albas a warrior fan?mmmmm we believe

she got kicked in the face that musta hurt


she didnt get kicked she got a french nougat pouch on her chin!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:damn look at that ass..i forgot what i was going to say lol


oh man that was nice damn those girls are hella fine
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:27 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL


haha albas a warrior fan?mmmmm we believe

she got kicked in the face that musta hurt


she didnt get kicked she got a french nougat pouch on her chin!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahha pietrus highlight of the year?
Go Ham

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:31 pm
put marco in. the lead is big enough
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:LOLOL PIETRUS JUST TEABAGGED A CHICK IN THE FRONT ROW LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR ALL THA BOO'S HE'S BEEN GETTIN LOLLLLLLLLL


haha albas a warrior fan?mmmmm we believe

she got kicked in the face that musta hurt


she didnt get kicked she got a french nougat pouch on her chin!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahha pietrus highlight of the year?


if u compiled a highlight reel of his best screw ups...it wud definitely be up there rofl
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm
Yeah, you beat me to it. I want to see them balloon this lead a bit and get Marco and Patrick some PT in there. Fun game. :mrgreen:

One question, though. Why did they bench both Wright and Croshere? They both produced, yet they sit on the bench. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:38 pm
This one is in the books.............Im off to bed now.

Glad we keep coming at them and got this game to where/what it should have been.

Croshere stepping up, Monta amazing as usual and Baron an awesome all round game............good night in the end.

Hope you guys get to see the kids abit the last few minutes. Goooooooooood night.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Monta and davis had a good game and i was glad to see jackson and harrington kind of light it up a bit in the end.
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Monta and davis had a good game and i was glad to see jackson and harrington kind of light it up a bit in the end.
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Great 2nd half for the W's

Baron and Monta tore it up tonight

big ups to Croshere
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest