YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes : 21

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:02 am
nice win tonight, we got atlanta, seattle, philly, portland, and atlanta, we need to win 4-5 of these games. lets do it!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:21 am
two words....BOO YAH!

i had a half right half wrong prediction. i predicted a loss... but said that if we could keep it close then we'll win. gotta love BD! monta lookin like an actual point guard.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:35 am
extraordinary game - I was there and am still hoarse from screaming...man I am picking them...the last 2 games I we to were the Suns and the Celtics...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:47 am
Masurakyris wrote:simply amazing...

and i loved how so many fans stayed post game :) (hell i would too)

good ol baron..
anyway i love who we have for our next few games. what a great start~!

I was there and stayed. Best Warriors game I've ever been to. Hands down.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 am
TMC wrote:This is one of those games in which I'm sure we're gonna lose and the team ends up giving their best and beating a strong rival when nobody expected them.

So.... Celtics by 4.

And, before you say anything, yeah, I'm aware this post makes no sense at all. That's how bamboozled I am about this game.

And also yeah, I just wanted to say bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled... God, what a funny word. :mrgreen:

:-) Just seen the movie?
Last edited by cladden on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:56 am
Man, THAT was huge!!!!

Despite SJAX absence and that ridicolous last foul on Harrington, we got it home!

GO WARRIORS! LET'S WIN THE NEXT FIVE!
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:05 am
i really cant stand how Pietrus seems to actually do productive things when hes being showcased for a trade. Ever since he started demanding a trade he comes out and actually does other things than fouling people and missing 3s.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:52 am
cladden wrote:
TMC wrote:This is one of those games in which I'm sure we're gonna lose and the team ends up giving their best and beating a strong rival when nobody expected them.

So.... Celtics by 4.

And, before you say anything, yeah, I'm aware this post makes no sense at all. That's how bamboozled I am about this game.

And also yeah, I just wanted to say bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled. Bamboozled... God, what a funny word. :mrgreen:

:-) Just seen the movie?

Not really. Did it a few years ago. I was just thinking that it's a perfect definition for our team. Able to lose against the Bulls without Deng, Gordon and Hinrich and to beat Boston with all their guys healthy.

The Golden State Bamboozlers. That's who we are. :mrgreen:

A couple points about the game:

1.- This might have been the best game Pietrus has played this season. He wasn't stellar, but didn't hurt the team. Actually, I liked him quite a bit.

Man, I feel dirty after typing that...

2.- Beans is a key for this team. Haven't checked the stats, but I guess we haven't won many games when Biedrins doesn't get 10 or more boards. He had Al's help yesterday, but usually it's him against the world. Monta is doing a better job on the boards than I expected, tho. Props to him for that.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 am
nice game i just watched highlights on nba.com... i need to see the full game but it's not on davka... where can i find it???
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:44 am
hehehehe...i just woke up and find out W's kick Boston asss with Baron last jumper shot.....
I give some credits to who keep believing W's can win against the best team. :wink:
I did think is still possible W's can win the game coz Celtics is not AllStars team and the most important thing is we play in Oracle...
Frankly, i have some doubt after find out S-jax will miss the game but just kind of amazing how W's pulled out this game.......Bravo BARON.
Well TRADE DEADLINE is TODAYYYYYYYYY... :shock:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:23 am
the best part about tha win I think is that we did it without jackson...which means boston fans can't come with any excuses about how garnett jus got back and isnt in his best shape or whatever....we won this fair n square :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:02 pm
I don't know what else to say other than...Baron with 0.3 left. Great game...as someone else posted in the Warriors forum, they need to play exceptionally well over the next 9, because it only gets harder!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:37 pm
JUST FINISHED WATCHING MY DOWNLOAD OF THIS GAME!!!!!

..........................all I can say is....................Sir Baron, he is geeting an honourary Knighthood from me and my English constituents.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love it. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:48 pm
bigs you gotta get out here and see an fn game..

i stoped off before the game at my watering hole " THE ENGLANDER"
to toss a few back and eat some bangers while i watched the lakers suns..
was feeling just right then went to the roaracle and saw the best game of the year..
im holding a seat open for ya.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 pm
JOEL wrote:bigs you gotta get out here and see an fn game..

i stoped off before the game at my watering hole " THE ENGLANDER"
to toss a few back and eat some bangers while i watched the lakers suns..
was feeling just right then went to the roaracle and saw the best game of the year..
im holding a seat open for ya.

Sounds perfect bud...............I MAY be coming soon...............Ive got a big decision to make..............it involves me selling my property and coming out to SF for 3 months, hopefully looking for work and staying but atleast Ill be coming home for 3 months.............you and I will have to get that drink.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads