All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:the broncos are my least favorite team....
shanahan is cry baby *****

Coming from a Raider fan. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dont hate! lil guy :mrgreen:

At least my team wins. :mrgreen:

listen kid both the great oakland raiders and the umm alternative lifestyle niners suck...so how about you stop talking sh1t....name one time i started anything about the niners

Ahh come on guys..........you have a knack right now of turning quite a few threads into battles between your teams.............it usually starts out playful then one of you takes offense (I must say, although not the clear instigator, its usually you JOEL who escalates it to the next and uneccesary level! :mrgreen: .......come on, you know it!)

Overall, I dont mind it though..........its what sports rivalries are all about..........over here in England, in soccer, the inner city/state/area rivalries are pretty tough, we usually have atleast 5 London based teams who hate each other and even more individual rivalries within that.........then theres 2 teams in Manchester that have hated each for 110 years or so, same with Liverpool and Everton, Birmingham and Aston Villa, Newcastle and Middlesbrough..........and theres plenty more that end up in the same riots/fights/hatred and more, from the 3 other lower leagues to the top (theres around 150 teams in pro soccer!!!)..........so you guys doing this is nothing compared to what I see and have gone through over the years (see how I changed the subject completely! :mrgreen: )

Ohh and by the way, Im not trying to step in and mediate here...........just my 2 cents............as you were gentleman! carry on :wink:

Hey....VIVA MANCHESTER UNITED.....
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

At least my team wins. :mrgreen:

listen kid both the great oakland raiders and the umm alternative lifestyle niners suck...so how about you stop talking sh1t....name one time i started anything about the niners

Ahh come on guys..........you have a knack right now of turning quite a few threads into battles between your teams.............it usually starts out playful then one of you takes offense (I must say, although not the clear instigator, its usually you JOEL who escalates it to the next and uneccesary level! :mrgreen: .......come on, you know it!)

Overall, I dont mind it though..........its what sports rivalries are all about..........over here in England, in soccer, the inner city/state/area rivalries are pretty tough, we usually have atleast 5 London based teams who hate each other and even more individual rivalries within that.........then theres 2 teams in Manchester that have hated each for 110 years or so, same with Liverpool and Everton, Birmingham and Aston Villa, Newcastle and Middlesbrough..........and theres plenty more that end up in the same riots/fights/hatred and more, from the 3 other lower leagues to the top (theres around 150 teams in pro soccer!!!)..........so you guys doing this is nothing compared to what I see and have gone through over the years (see how I changed the subject completely! :mrgreen: )

Ohh and by the way, Im not trying to step in and mediate here...........just my 2 cents............as you were gentleman! carry on :wink:

Hey....VIVA MANCHESTER UNITED.....

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:48 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

At least my team wins.

my goal is to not ruin the thread. i am sory if i have instageted ( not sure that i have). sf3 is a good warriors fan as am i.
i will drop it.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:55 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

At least my team wins.

my goal is to not ruin the thread. i am sory if i have instageted ( not sure that i have). sf3 is a good warriors fan as am i.
i will drop it.

No man, its cool...........I was just chiming in...........no worries from me at all..........to be honest, I like to see it (as long as it doesnt get personal).

Seriously though, no need to apologies, I wasnt trying to sound you out, I was just sticking my big nose into your and sf's business. :wink:

Keep on keepin on. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 pm
i think its best to squash it... i take it way to personal.
plus a couple of sips of whiskey a couple more then i take it to a place it doesnt need to go....
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 pm
JOEL wrote:i think its best to squash it... i take it way to personal.
plus a couple of sips of whiskey a couple more then i take it to a place it doesnt need to go....

Fair enough man.............all play to you for admitting that. :D

And you call me the wife beating drunk! :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:17 pm
anyways about the game, the warriors really need to send a message and come up with a new trick because utah has really kicked are asses recently.

nellie always joked "wright wont be able to play until he gets his braces off".

guess what fellas, he got them off over the weekend!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm
ChronicallyInclined wrote:nellie always joked "wright wont be able to play until he gets his braces off".

guess what fellas, he got them off over the weekend!

Yeah. I saw that. Wanna bet he gets no playing time for the next month? :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:34 pm
I'll take you up on that bet sf.

Seriously though, Nelson needs to play him. He has not played awful, only that one time vs. the Hornets when Nelson set him up to fail by putting him on Mo Pete.

Sometimes the answer to you problems is right under your nose, or in our case, sitting on the bench.
DUBBBIN’ !
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 pm
Okay, it was an exageration, but it is getting a little out of hand. Maybe I am biased, but he contributes just as much as anybody else out there. He seems like he is smart and knows what to do out there. I, for one, am really wanting him to get some serious tick this second half of the year.

What gets me is how Croshere, as much as I like the guy, gets some minutes, and has even started the second half a couple of times, yet Wright, who contributes just as much, if not more, rots on the bench game in and game out. Just try the kid. Maybe something good will happen. If not, bench him, but you have to try. Low risk-high reward, I think.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 am
GSW United wrote:Hey....VIVA MANCHESTER UNITED.....

[-X

GO SPURS!!! (Tottenham, that is...) :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:43 am
TMC wrote:

[-X

Ohh man..............a Warriors and Spurs fan over the last 10 years..................thats rough! :wink: .............you must have the patience of a saint bud. :D
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

[-X

Ohh man..............a Warriors and Spurs fan over the last 10 years..................thats rough! :wink: .............you must have the patience of a saint bud. :D

Not to mention a Bucs fan, too... At least they gave me my only satisfaction of the last decade.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

[-X

Not to mention a Bucs fan, too... At least they gave me my only satisfaction of the last decade.

"Bucs" as is in football (NFL?)..............?...............Im rubbish, what did they bring to your table of disapointment? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:57 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

[-X

"Bucs" as is in football (NFL?)..............?...............Im rubbish, what did they bring to your table of disapointment? :mrgreen:

What about the Super Bowl XXXVII, on 2003. Against the MIGHTY Oakland Raiders... :evil4:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads