Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2008-02-13

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Shaq make his apperance as a members of the Suns against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 pm

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes : 23

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:05 am
Im sure Baron was super happy when he had that layup directly over Nash late in the game b/c of his All-Star snuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:10 am
Maybe the best game I have seen at Oracle - certainly in top 2 or 3...I am hoarse, and the only thing I was pissed about was not noticing the 6Pm start so we arrived by 6:40. Amazing throughout, and Monta is astonishingly good. What a gift for basketball fans it is to have such a thrilling and fast-paced team...what a trip to be 32-20, and what a trip to at the same time be only 4.5 games out of first and be tied with 2 other teams for 7th!!! It's a helluva battle, but I believe on our A game we are better than either Houston or Denver.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

now let's not lose to Seattle or some such, o.k.? :wink:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:40 am
coltraning wrote:Maybe the best game I have seen at Oracle - certainly in top 2 or 3...I am hoarse, and the only thing I was pissed about was not noticing the 6Pm start so we arrived by 6:40. Amazing throughout, and Monta is astonishingly good. What a gift for basketball fans it is to have such a thrilling and fast-paced team...what a trip to be 32-20, and what a trip to at the same time be only 4.5 games out of first and be tied with 2 other teams for 7th!!! It's a helluva battle, but I believe on our A game we are better than either Houston or Denver.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

'Nuff said... I don't know why I'm still surprised every time we win a game like this. Must have been the remnants of that decade of losing teams.

God, it's amazing how tough the West is. There are 9 or 10 teams that could beat anybody... and probably only a couple of east teams would make the playoffs here.

Finally, J-Rich, you should read carefully Bada's advice, buddy. There are some guidelines of behavior that you have to follow if you want to keep posting here.
Last edited by TMC on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 am
Monta is really becoming a great player. It may become hard to sign him for under 10 million a year average but I hope the team resigns him for less ofcourse

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 am
wow we win again against Suns...wait a minute somebody said Shaq in Phoenix....hmm i will check the news later....
Anyway, we still in playoff seeds ,right!

Monta will be our franchise player.
I asked couple people in my country and seems like not a lot people know who is Monta.....but now they trying to watch GSW game and i told them how great our team play and we makde the history last playoff game... :mrgreen:

Good win.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:24 am
yeah it was a great win montas game was beast time to go fly my gs jersey and piss all the laker fans off.haha i hate dem so cal teams.
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:47 am
TMC wrote:God, it's amazing how tough the West is. There are 9 or 10 teams that could beat anybody... and probably only a couple of east teams would make the playoffs here.

isn't it amazingly scary? three teams at 32-20 jockeying for the 7th and 8th positions....

WOW.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 am
aletha33 wrote:
TMC wrote:God, it's amazing how tough the West is. There are 9 or 10 teams that could beat anybody... and probably only a couple of east teams would make the playoffs here.

isn't it amazingly scary? three teams at 32-20 jockeying for the 7th and 8th positions....

WOW.

Not only scary. It's dangerous. You might win 48 or 50 games... and not make the playoffs. Crazy. One bad streak and you're out (which is what's happening to Portland right now).
Last edited by TMC on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm
Thank God nellie put Webber on the inactive list. This is a lost for sure if Webber plays.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:59 pm
TMC wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

WOW.

Not only scary. It's dangerous. You might win 48 or 50 games... and not make the playoffs. Crazy. One bad streak and you're out (which is what's happening to Portland right now).

Good. Portland needed to come down to Earth. Brandon Roy's 25 6 6 didn't prevent his team from getting eaten alive by the Mavs. Look all of a sudden the Blazers can't shoot...and they can't win. Enjoy your All-Star game Brandon...because you ain't going to the playoffs. :roll: :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:18 pm
Was awesome to be able to watch this game live here in Australia. My gf kept coming in to see what all the yelling was about lol. It amazes me that we get absolutely monstered inside and are able to still win

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Hey there Moderator! You wanna play fair then delete the postings by Bigstrads and altheta! Those are personal comments made against me this is the 2nd time this has happened! NOW do your job and act more like a professional and edit these postings!!! 8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:43 pm
Their postings wouldnt have happened if you hadnt started it. Dont be ignorant. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:55 pm
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:Maybe the best game I have seen at Oracle - certainly in top 2 or 3...I am hoarse, and the only thing I was pissed about was not noticing the 6Pm start so we arrived by 6:40. Amazing throughout, and Monta is astonishingly good. What a gift for basketball fans it is to have such a thrilling and fast-paced team...what a trip to be 32-20, and what a trip to at the same time be only 4.5 games out of first and be tied with 2 other teams for 7th!!! It's a helluva battle, but I believe on our A game we are better than either Houston or Denver.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

'Nuff said... I don't know why I'm still surprised every time we win a game like this. Must have been the remnants of that decade of losing teams.

God, it's amazing how tough the West is. There are 9 or 10 teams that could beat anybody... and probably only a couple of east teams would make the playoffs here.

I have been watching NBA ball since before many of the people on this board were born, and I cannot recall such an even and talented conference as the West this year - the discrepancy between the two conferences is mind boggling - the #9 seed in the West would be #3 in the East. You are right, there will be one or two teams missing the playoffs with 48 wins and meanwhile, 4 sub-500 teams could make it in the East. Someone said it best - the West is going to be an 82 game playoffs just to MAKE the playoffs. Any hoops fan has to love it...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:26 pm
Either way they are personal attacks! And it is against the forum rules so they have to be deleted there buddy! 8) Everybody has to play fair...Looks like your being bias...
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads