Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2008-02-13

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Shaq make his apperance as a members of the Suns against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 pm

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes : 23

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm
J-Rich wrote:The court is so wide open that I see the W's have a hard time containing both Amare and Shaq!!!

Really don't see this being so close next time!

Yeah, because I'm sure Nelson would have the exact same strategy with Shaq in there... :roll:

I can actually see Shaq slowing the game down for Phoenix, while he sucks down air from running too much... Seriously though, why don't you just enjoy the win rather than making up all this "what if" stuff?

GREAT WIN!
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote: Seriously though, why don't you just enjoy the win rather than making up all this "what if" stuff?

All he does is bitch.... about everything. We could win the championship, and he would probably complain about how Nellie's tie wasnt on straight. Try to ignore him. You get used to it. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:55 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote: Seriously though, why don't you just enjoy the win rather than making up all this "what if" stuff?

All he does is bitch.... about everything. We could win the championship, and he would probably complain about how Nellie's tie wasnt on straight. Try to ignore him. You get used to it. :wink:

Don't worry, I thrive on arguments (only when instigated by others, however). The internet never made me mad. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Lightning_Hunter on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:55 pm
big win! good game! i think it was important for us to go into the allstar break with a win and our chests out chins high. get some good rest during the break, get some good practice in, WORK WEBBER DURING THE BREAK, and get ready for utah.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:56 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Don't worry, I thrive on arguments (only when instigated by others, however).

That is the thing. He doesnt argue. He just yells. I dont even think he reads other people's posts. He just screams at everything. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:57 pm
EMan32 wrote:WORK WEBBER DURING THE BREAK

Keywords right there. I want to see Webber coming back from the break looking as fast as Ellis. Ok, so that's not happening... But still, I hope he gets into good shape. ;)
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:08 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:
J-Rich wrote:The court is so wide open that I see the W's have a hard time containing both Amare and Shaq!!!

Really don't see this being so close next time!

Yeah, because I'm sure Nelson would have the exact same strategy with Shaq in there... :roll:

I can actually see Shaq slowing the game down for Phoenix, while he sucks down air from running too much... Seriously though, why don't you just enjoy the win rather than making up all this "what if" stuff?

GREAT WIN!

as a newbie to the board you will come to realize that Jrich is actually not a warrior fan, so it would seem as he never has anything positive to say in any thread....

This was a awesome game, and an awesome win to cap off an awesome first half of the season....now lets come out an close out the season strong!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Wow, I was just about ready to have a heart attack if Barbosa had made that last shot.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:19 pm
JayPat wrote:Wow, I was just about ready to have a heart attack if Barbosa had made that last shot.

haha...if he did i would have cried.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
This was a crazy game tonight I too was on the edge of my seat with that last shot by leandro but I was so happy he didnt make that shot. I was pissed tonight though about how amare was trying to act like he was the best out there I was hoping someone would back his ass down.
Armani,DKNY and Dolce is all I wear baby
USC,Oakland A's, Golden state warriors, Oakland raiders

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:42 pm
EDITED BY TMC

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:47 pm
It was a good win tonight and also great to see buike get some minutes..

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 pm
J-Rich, stop being such a jerkoff.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:14 am
On the whole this was a pretty well played game...hey, no slow start. Anytime you can beat the best team in the Conference, you have to take it and run. Yes some things still need work, and they missed some key free throws, but we are not talking about beating the Kings or the Wizards...we beat the Suns tonight...AGAIN!!! Lets see if this carries the Warriors through an All Star break in which none of them are involved :roll:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 am
J-Rich, you need to refrain from profanity laden attacks to other members of the board.

By all means, reply to people who call into question your posts, but I will expect you to use a more civil and grown up approach.

You have to expect members to have a reaction to baseless attacks on their team. You post that the "Warriors suck" and "BD and Monta can't get it done" on a night they beat the best team in the Western Conference. On a night where these two guys that "can't get it done" combine for 64pts on 40-50 shooting! What do you expect bro????

Return to Game Threads