Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2008-02-13

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Shaq make his apperance as a members of the Suns against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 pm

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes : 23

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:58 pm
J-Rich wrote:I'm getting a warning for what? I haven't done anything...Just look at althetic whatever his name is? He's the instagator around here... :)

Oh, so you werent the instigator calling the Warriors every name you can think of? My mistake. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:01 am
Ohh! My bad it's looks like you're stirring up something now!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:02 am
J-Rich wrote:Ohh! My bad it's looks like you're stirring up something now!

Everybody other than you sees it for what it is: you instigating everything, as per. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:36 am
32 wrote:8-[ ... banning drfrank was a mistake. :wink:

I usually agree with however you guys choose to run this place, but that guy was a colorful character who knew his stuff. True, he was a bit rough around the edges and tended to go off rather easily, but I always considered that to be part of his persona. You knew not to take the guy too seriously, but he was entertaining in his rants and didn't spray somebody just to spray them. I wish he was still around.

Might be. I just knew about it after it happened. I was only in charge of making it publicly known.

I must say that I liked him, but it's what it is. Once you get a warning, there's a thin line between that and being banned.

O.G. Broe wrote:So When did J-Rich not "create problems" :?:
Some how J-Rich became a "regular member" who created problems regularly :agrue: :mrgreen:

Well, Broe, I don't like banning people (I'm talking about members that have been here for while... not trolls or spammers). I think it's the last option. So, before banning anybody, I believe it's better to try to "reeducate" them, try to turn them into a valuable member of the community. It might not work in most cases, but if it does in a few, it's worth a try, I think.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:15 am
Yea I agree TMC & I'm not calling for J-Rich the blogger to be banned but he's obviously Hating on purpose to piss us Warrior Fan's off on this board, with post's like this one that started it all after a good win...

J-Rich wrote:W's suck they won't win playoffs games missing FT's at home! No pressure from the fans...BD and Monta can't get it done!!!

All Good though because it will come back twice fold :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 pm
32 wrote::shock: The exclaimation marks are coming back??? 8-[

:-)
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:04 pm
People should feel free to express their opinions in this forum regardless of how unpopular that opinion may be. I have my own personal annoyances of certain things that have been posted, but I don't publically call these people out.

That's me :D
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:24 pm
aaustria wrote:People should feel free to express their opinions in this forum regardless of how unpopular that opinion may be. I have my own personal annoyances of certain things that have been posted, but I don't publically call these people out.

Well if everyone is entitled to their opinions and say what the want regardless of how unpopular it is as you say................then why not call them out on stuff? (Im assuming that your against the bashing of J-Rich?)

Overall the problem is the WAY that people voice there frustrations.............theres plenty of ways of saying you dislike a player or a players way of doing things...........without calling them sh*t and a waste of space..............its that kind of chat that pisses people off and gets them against the individual who said it.
Previous

Return to Game Threads