Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ Warriors 2008-02-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take one against the Wizards?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:09 pm

YES
89%
NO
11%

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:12 pm
Nice win, timely Biedrins tip in, Jax nailing Ft and good 4th qtr D. We can beat the Fakers, Spurs, Hornets but we mail it in against some bad teams. Does our team have to play down to the level of the competition at every opportunity?

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
CAN YOU DIG IT, AMAZING

Rookie
dareedle wrote:Today .. is probably our last day looking at the playoffs from the inside ... we are going need a lot of help to make the playoffs with our stagnant offense. Thank goodness we got Dunleavy .. Pietrus to blame. Nellie can't afford to have MP traded because our "sit the rookies" coach will become the new scapegoat for a team that plays as undisiplined and consistently bad against the NBA's worst as the Warriors. Ironically, the more we fail may mean our rookies may get some PT. If we want to respond to Gasol and Shaq... we need Wright in the starting lineup next to Al and Biedrins.

thank you for existing. you make our days.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:15 pm
I Love This Game. :headbang:

Mr. Clutch, Stephen Jackson. Gotta love that man. Never let up to watch the Warriors lose. 'Nuff said. :D
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:32 pm
Very happy with the win, but am very worried about how this team is playing right now and how Nellie is coaching. Baron has been off the past 3 games, yet Watson is not getting put in at all (or Azubuike with Ellis playing PG). Webber has looked awful, at least Nellie isn't playing him very much. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Baron fan, I just know that guys hit funks and sometimes giving them some rest is the way to help them out of it.

On the other hand, the refs really stunk tonight. I watched in on TV, and Barnett, who usually is pretty darn objective, was doing all he could not to complain, but even he couldn't.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:42 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:At least they cut it down some. They just look extremely disjointed out there. :|

I LOVE THE HOPE BRO
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 pm
SleepFloyd wrote:There is always next year. Maybe Jud Beuchler will come back and be our saving grace

LOSER
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:44 am
WOW! I am pretty sure they pulled this win out of Stack Jack's ASS...exciting game again. For those that have been to either of the past 2 games, the entertainment factor has definatly been there.

Good job pullin this one off, nice to Baron get a few to go in as well. Lets see if we can get off to a better start again Phoenix though.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:45 am
EMan32 wrote:my avatar speaks for itsself. "betta rekanize foo!"

...sorry...thats just a lil left over ghetto from my bopper days in 8th grade....im koo...im good....

HELL IM F*CKIN HIGH OFF MY ASS WITHOUT SMOKIN ANYTHING! GAME OF THE YEAR SO FAR!

Gee... I'm so happy I got the Spurs at Raptors instead... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anybody else still hates Jackson???
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:09 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote:WTF is wrong with this team at home?! Another pathectic, lethargic, lackluster start.

HUGE mistake making Webber a starter...

BTW, Houston wins again...

We get the huge, 4th quarter comeback and wtf did you go...?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:33 am
TMC wrote:Anybody else still hates Jackson???

:mrgreen: They will love him until he misses...I love this guy, I never used to get so emotional about the games until Stack came around!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:43 am
this game was a microcosm of our season, bad for little while, then awesome for a while, but we find a way to barely get it done in an exciting fashion.....gotta love the dubz and all the drama they bring
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:23 pm
sleandres wrote:
TMC wrote:Anybody else still hates Jackson???

:mrgreen: They will love him until he misses...I love this guy, I never used to get so emotional about the games until Stack came around!

Yeah, I was like that during the Run TMC years... then came the "cool down decade" and now Stack has me on the edge during games again... for good and bad.
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:50 pm
This was a great game by the dubs except in the first half.
Armani,DKNY and Dolce is all I wear baby
USC,Oakland A's, Golden state warriors, Oakland raiders
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:41 pm
32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:WTF is wrong with this team at home?! Another pathectic, lethargic, lackluster start.

HUGE mistake making Webber a starter...

BTW, Houston wins again...

We get the huge, 4th quarter comeback and wtf did you go...?
WTF I went was to bed, I live in socal and try my best to get game on KNBR... I had 2hrs of sleep night before and was so disgusted with 22 point deficit in 3rd qtr. I called it a night. I did not see the ticker until this morning... All I have to say is WOW! Sjax must have been a beast!

I am still pissed about our 1st qtr starts and it will kill us in playoffs if this squad does not bring it for 4qtrs every night...
This season is not a flop.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads