Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ Warriors 2008-02-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take one against the Wizards?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:09 pm

YES
89%
NO
11%

Total votes : 19

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:48 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:
32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:WTF is wrong with this team at home?! Another pathectic, lethargic, lackluster start.

HUGE mistake making Webber a starter...

BTW, Houston wins again...

We get the huge, 4th quarter comeback and wtf did you go...?
WTF I went was to bed, I live in socal and try my best to get game on KNBR... I had 2hrs of sleep night before and was so disgusted with 22 point deficit in 3rd qtr. I called it a night. I did not see the ticker until this morning... All I have to say is WOW! Sjax must have been a beast!

I am still pissed about our 1st qtr starts and it will kill us in playoffs if this squad does not bring it for 4qtrs every night...

My girlfriend did the same exact thing. She thought I was ****ing with her when I told her they won it. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:24 am
32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:
32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:WTF is wrong with this team at home?! Another pathectic, lethargic, lackluster start.

HUGE mistake making Webber a starter...

BTW, Houston wins again...

We get the huge, 4th quarter comeback and wtf did you go...?
WTF I went was to bed, I live in socal and try my best to get game on KNBR... I had 2hrs of sleep night before and was so disgusted with 22 point deficit in 3rd qtr. I called it a night. I did not see the ticker until this morning... All I have to say is WOW! Sjax must have been a beast!

I am still pissed about our 1st qtr starts and it will kill us in playoffs if this squad does not bring it for 4qtrs every night...

My girlfriend did the same exact thing. She thought I was ****ing with her when I told her they won it. :mrgreen:
Yup, same here. my girl went to bed after the 2nd half and i kept waking her up with my uncontrollable screaming and clapping. I almost couldn't believe it myself. Sjax on a bad ankle showed a lot of heart in his clutch performance, at least we know that Baron isn't the only W that can put the team on their back.
Previous

Return to Game Threads