Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Warriors 2008-02-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Kings?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:19 pm

YES
90%
NO
10%

Total votes : 21

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:21 am
dareedle wrote:I don''t see a winning team with the point leading in Ppg and APG. It's not like Ellis , Biedrins shoot less than 50% on a regular basis and AL shoots around 40% on treis. Bottom line, we need a leader at the point ... a leader that helps his team-mates score more and leads with solid shot selection. T-Murphy had great stats but we sucked donkey when he played. We should worry because the other legit top 9 actual have legit low post and two-man pick and roll scoring plays. We are likely to sneak in the 8th seed because a player gets injured from another squad because our team is not playing better than our post-suspension rebound.

Yeah. Baron's no leader at all. Way to compare him with TMurph.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:59 am
dareedle wrote:Biedrins shoot less than 50% on a regular basis.

Yeah... maybe you were asleep when he had over 50% in about fourty straight games? Set the record? Yeah, the guy sucks. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:01 am
He was saying "it's not like Biedrins and Monta doesn't shoot less than 50%. (double negative). However, another idiotic post by dareedle. Seriously, why do you follow basketball if all you do is whine and complain? How about 7 out of our last 10? Is that not good? Sure, there has been a couple bad losses but overall we are doing great.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:03 am
JayPat wrote:He was saying "it's not like Biedrins and Monta doesn't shoot less than 50%.

Right. My apologies to him. However, that is what you get when you use double negatives and post in a big block of text that makes it impossible to read. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:46 pm
Once again, I am late on a post...great game. I really wanted to see a killing, but it was great to see Monta control the game in the 4th. It was awesome to see Monta thrive while Kevin Martin struggled to hit a bucket! And for the second time this year Artest misses the final shot against the Warriors (real good chest pumps Ron :roll: )
Previous

Return to Game Threads