Game Thread: Chicago Bulls @ Warriors 2008-02-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors extend their winning streak to three?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:09 pm

YES
97%
NO
3%

Total votes : 35

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 pm
i also agree with some of the other comments about the youngsters.

when our guys (starters) come out after 5 days off, and are playing like sh*t, nelson needs to empty the f-in bench and send a message. wright, belinelli, buike... these guys are dying to cease the moment and bring something other than looking good on the sidelines in a warriors warmup jersey. nelsons balls are pretty big, but i'd like to see them get a little bigger.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:47 am
Hello guys,
I'm from Germany, so sorry for mistakes in my post.
I had bet ~500$ on your win against the shorthanded Bulls. And I watched the game, like many other Warriors games. But it was horrible! Also Chicago had a record of 1-19 when opponent scoring 100+ pts. What was wrong this day with the Warriors? I am still very upset bout this game...

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 am
Hello guys,
I'm from Germany, so sorry for mistakes in my post.
I had bet ~500$ on your win against the shorthanded Bulls. And I watched the game, like many other Warriors games. But it was horrible! Also Chicago had a record of 1-19 when opponent scoring 100+ pts. What was wrong this day with the Warriors? I am still very upset bout this game...
Previous

Return to Game Threads