Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 2008-02-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Don Nelson let Chris Webber get some playing time?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:25 pm

YES
56%
NO
44%

Total votes : 27

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:58 pm
Man, I love this team so much. They are just so much fun to watch, and I wouldnt miss them for the world. They are all talented players, all have a great personality, and all are good to the fans. They seem to enjoy what they do and dont mind expressing it.

I dont know. I might just be a little over happy over a win, but I dont know. I am just in a good mood. :wink:

Again, great win. Not much needs to be said.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:00 pm
just... DAMN!! :D
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:06 pm
the fact that we were able to sustain a huge lead throughout the game really helped... im sure every enjoyed watching the whole team have a good time throughout the game. The starters wanted each of the bench players to score. I think what we got today was what almost all fans wanted to see all season and that was to see the progression of our draft picks and that certainly was the case tonight. Everytime belli and wright are in... i wish they would just touch the ball every possession. I REALLY BELIEVE THAT AZU SHOULD PASS MORE WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING WITH OUR BENCH. HE ALREADY GETS PT AND HE SHOULD BE A LIL MORE UNSELFISH AND DISH MORE TO OUR BENCH PLAYERS
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:06 pm
Wow sfgiants, you're a real emotional rollercoaster! Happy, depressed, happy depressed. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend.
Three most hated ex warriors: Mike Dunleavy Jr., Tom Gugliotta, Todd Fuller.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:19 pm
BoogalooShrimp442 wrote:Wow sfgiants, you're a real emotional rollercoaster! Happy, depressed, happy depressed.

I have a tendency to be. I just really want to win. I get mad when they dont. I might not like the way they run the game. I might not like the way they decide playing time. I might disagree with who they play. However, I never dislike the team.

BoogalooShrimp442 wrote: Reminds me of my ex girlfriend.

:shock: Ummm.... okay. Kind of wierd, but... okay. :| :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:17 am
A few things I noticed at the game today:

1. The Dubs have good rookies who need more minutes.
AND
2. J.Rich peaked out last season... he is not the same player he used to be.
AND
3. Love C.Webb's new attitude... grown man now!
AND
4. Great win by the Dubs :wink:
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 am
im proud of the people for not booing jrich. i was really ready for it, but they turned and showed great appreciation. it brought a smile to my face. haha. i got a couple pics of jrich goin thru the tunnel. genuine guy he is...really. unlike nazr who just ran by not signing a single thing, jrich signed stuf for like 5 minutes. GWall too. i asked morrison if he was gonna play today and he looked at me with a mug, and then shrugged his shoulders. i couldnt help but laugh.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:11 am
BoogalooShrimp442 wrote:Wow sfgiants, you're a real emotional rollercoaster! Happy, depressed, happy depressed. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend.

:mrgreen:

Easy game. How bad are the Bobcats that even Pietrus can have a productive game against them? :wink:

We also had ample time to play our kids and they delivered. Wrights looked as good as ever (in limited minutes, of course) and everybody from the bench had a really nice game.

btw, am I the only one that hates every single move MJ has done as a GM (both in Washington and Charlotte)?. Can he be really that bad? Because these Bobcats, while talented, look even worse than last year...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:26 am
TMC wrote:
BoogalooShrimp442 wrote:Wow sfgiants, you're a real emotional rollercoaster! Happy, depressed, happy depressed. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend.

:mrgreen:

Easy game. How bad are the Bobcats that even Pietrus can have a productive game against them? :wink:

We also had ample time to play our kids and they delivered. Wrights looked as good as ever (in limited minutes, of course) and everybody from the bench had a really nice game.

btw, am I the only one that hates every single move MJ has done as a GM (both in Washington and Charlotte)?. Can he be really that bad? Because these Bobcats, while talented, look even worse than last year...

Sounds and looks like a great game................damn I was so mad when my live stream wouldnt work at 3:45am!

Hey TMC, have you seen the game? are there any DL's that you know of?..............my usual sources are dry.

On MJ, thats weird cuz I was thinking about that the other day............he really has not made many good moves at all.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:31 am
bigstrads wrote:Hey TMC, have you seen the game? are there any DL's that you know of?..............my usual sources are dry.

I was able to watch it on TV after the Lakers at Raptors game. I'm sure there will be a torrent later.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Hey TMC, have you seen the game? are there any DL's that you know of?..............my usual sources are dry.

I was able to watch it on TV after the Lakers at Raptors game. I'm sure there will be a torrent later.

Ahh lucky you...............god I hate England.............I wanted to not see the score and watch without knowing what happend (usually what I do) but as there was no torrent, I couldnt wait.

Hopefully get to see J get his ovations and all the rooks...........and Wright's dunk as well!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 am
What a great game yesterday. They took the formula that won the game in New Orleans and ran with it. They had like 30 assists on the night? Wow. And Belinelli hit his 3, and Wright got a crazy dunk! Yesterday was a great game for the fans. And I especially love how even though it was a blowout, all of Oracle stayed to watch the rookies play. Tight.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:55 pm
i hope belli understands that fans support him... he knows and we know that we want him to get pt. i hope he gains some confidence by the fact that we want to see him succeed and do well on this team. I seriously believe that we really have to start rotating belli and wright... would 8-10 min a game really hurt us?

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:18 pm
I was there last night (Section 222) and let me tell you guys who weren't there, the place goes f'in insane when Marco has the ball. Its like we expect him to hoist it up from anywhere and he'll make it. I hope that it does wonders for his self esteem. Its very entertaining :mrgreen: especially with practically the whole upper sections yelling GIVE IT TO ROCKY!! However, I think he may get pressured a bit by the fans to do too much.

Brandan, oh boy Brandan, the dunk was nasty, he gave the fans a real show and you can tell that hes really working on his free throws. Man those long arms of his really bother people's shots.

I didn't think Nelson was gonna put POB in. We really wanted him to (he's my gf's favorite for some reason, says he looks like Chris Brown or something) and he was finally put in. I like how he can stretch the D with some pretty good range J's. That hook of his is awesome also. He, along with all the rookies definitely deserve some more PT.

Air France he did a good job tonight and if I'm correct he only made 1 or 2 stupid fouls. Great improvement on his average, but also great D, great shooting, great energy.

Overall what a great night, and it was my gf's first game to top it off. The rookies got to play and for the first time in a while I didn't have to have a heart attack wondering if we were gonna win or not.

GO WARRIORS! AIR FRANCE DELIVERS SOMETIMES!
DUBBBIN’ !
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:59 pm
I have been waiting for a game like this...that was awesome! There is just so much to say, although it all already has been said. A great game all-around. Hell, even the scrubs ran them off the floor.

And how about that Ryan Hollins? What an ass! His team is getting stomped on, so he decides to try and punk Brandan Wright (a guy who has more talent in 1 finger, I'm sure) because he threw down a nice dunk while he was cleaning up the garbage. If it wasn't for Boom Dizzle and Byrnsie...I say blow UCLA off the map.

Anyways, enough ranting. Kepp up the good work Dubs!!! :headbang:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads