Game Thread: Warriors @ Houston Rockets 2008-01-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Chris Webber reunite with the Warriors on Tuesday as all the reports suggests?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:34 pm

YES
59%
NO
41%

Total votes : 22

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:04 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dammit, I hate these types of games, where the refs win the game. Yao had so many sh*tty calls go his way, it is f*cking rediculous. And for any of y'all talking about Yao being good... he isnt. All he does is cherrypick for easy points and his rebounds come right to him. He is a talented player, but a majority of his numbers are purely based on his size. He is the softest player, pound for pound, in the league, in my opinion. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Any 7 footer who rather takes a charge than to block a shot is PATHETIC in my book...
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:05 pm
Good Game

Yao Had a BIG game! He was unstoppable
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 pm
It was a game decided by the Free Throw line...Warriors can't hit 'em and the Rockets got some ridiculous phantom calls in favor of Yao. I swear I would have kicked my foot through the damn tv is that *****ng LAB RAT went to the line one more time!

Bullshit calls cost the Warriors this game, but they made it way too hard on themselves with that horrible 1st qtr. Now we have to go into New Orleans...God help us [-o<

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm
No I'm really a Jazz fan! If you really want to know! Go Jazz!!! Boozer owns the W's!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm
~W~ wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dammit, I hate these types of games, where the refs win the game. Yao had so many sh*tty calls go his way, it is f*cking rediculous. And for any of y'all talking about Yao being good... he isnt. All he does is cherrypick for easy points and his rebounds come right to him. He is a talented player, but a majority of his numbers are purely based on his size. He is the softest player, pound for pound, in the league, in my opinion. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Any 7 footer who rather takes a charge than to block a shot is PATHETIC in my book...

Yeah...thats a total joke!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:08 pm
J-Rich wrote:No I'm really a Jazz fan! If you really want to know! Go Jazz!!! Boozer owns the W's!!!

I too love the Jazz, I love that shot by Jordan on whats his face, damn I love them Jazz
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:09 pm
~W~ wrote:

Oh, I didnt mention that!? Oh, my God, I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw that. That is absolutely embarassing. Damn, I would be EMBARASSED if Biedrins EVER tried to take a charge, and Yao is half a foot taller.

7-6 and you try to take a charge against a guy who is 6-8.

The best recent move by a Warrior was Monta against Big Z. He was trying to take a charge against Ellis as he was coming in on a break, and Monta literally goes around him mid air.

I'm still pissed, in case you didnt realize it. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Good for you!!! You must be on the wrong forum! Let's both go back to the Jazz forum and root for them... 8)
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:11 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
~W~ wrote:

Oh, I didnt mention that!? Oh, my God, I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw that. That is absolutely embarassing. Damn, I would be EMBARASSED if Biedrins EVER tried to take a charge, and Yao is half a foot taller.

7-6 and you try to take a charge against a guy who is 6-8.

The best recent move by a Warrior was Monta against Big Z. He was trying to take a charge against Ellis as he was coming in on a break, and Monta literally goes around him mid air.

I'm still pissed, in case you didnt realize it. :wink:

I completely agree...NBA officiating is awful. Warriors just need to bounce back. Let's face it, they will forever be on the short end of the ref's calls.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:13 pm
And then ~W~ can come back. 8)

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:15 pm
You really have something personal against me huh sfsfgiants? :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm
I am already pissed about the loss and the first thing I see is "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biedrins sucks!!!!!!!! DEAL HIS ASS!!!!!! GOD DAMN WE SUCK!@!!!

And I get even more pissed. It is nothing personal, and you know it.

I dont want to get into some pissing match with you, so just dont respond to this, please.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm
Hey sfsfgiant! Why is it that AB didn't get dominated like last year??? Is it because he can't catch other teams off guard this year and he really isn't that great? I brought up this topic way before AB play this year!!!

I said that W's fans would be disappointed with AB in terms of fans expecting him to be a great player...Looks like he is proving me right!

Webber leaving and destroying the W's is what made me a sour fan over all these years! I don't welcome him back at all!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:25 pm
J-Rich wrote:
I said that W's fans would be disappointed with AB in terms of fans expecting him to be a great player...Looks like he is proving me right!

Beans may not be the greatest Center in the world, in fact he's far from it, but I would hardly say he is a disappointment. He is still growing, and will continue to get better.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Where were you last game when he got 26 rebounds and we played well? Nowhere to be seen? Hmm.... Also, how about the double-double he is averaging? He is a running center. We are a running team. What's not to like?

You being negative about Webber. About the Warriors, what a surprise. :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads