Game Thread: New Jersey Nets @ Warriors 2008-01-24

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back and beat the Nets at home?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:40 pm

YES
22
96%
NO
1
4%
 
Total votes : 23

User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: SF Bay Area, USA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:38 am
~W~ wrote:EMCEE-

I think you were on TV again bro!!! You made some gesture outside of the Oracle prior to the start of the game and IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS YOU


WOW.

LOL.

I was walking up the steps to the East entrance at Oracle... I saw the TV camera guy focus on me... so I pointed at my ticket and stuck my tongue out... L O L.

Where can I get this game so I can see myself AGAIN!!! L O L.
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:35 am
I'm pretty sure the Nets hate Monta. He buried them last year, did it again last night....

Also, amazing game by Baron. I also had to check the boxscore, because he it didn't look like had such on impressive game just watching it. Didn't realize the amount of boards and assists during the game.

It also was closer than I expected, and, of course, Boone had another big game against us. But whatever. A win is a win.

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:55 am
whoa man...good game...too close for comfort as i was trippin in the last 2 minutes. harrington was beastin. my brother, brother in law, and i couldnt help but laugh every time marco fouled boone. especially after he airballed his first free throw of the quarter. when boone started to get frustrated i was crackin up!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:00 am
EMan32 wrote:when boone started to get frustrated i was crackin up!


How can you get frustrated with your free throw shooting when you're shooting just .359???. You should get frustrated when you make them!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1357
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:21 pm
Location: Menlo Park, California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am
EmceeT wrote:
~W~ wrote:EMCEE-

I think you were on TV again bro!!! You made some gesture outside of the Oracle prior to the start of the game and IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS YOU


WOW.

LOL.

I was walking up the steps to the East entrance at Oracle... I saw the TV camera guy focus on me... so I pointed at my ticket and stuck my tongue out... L O L.

Where can I get this game so I can see myself AGAIN!!! L O L.


If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 am
Location: Foster City, CA
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 am
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 am
dubsfan1 wrote:
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one


Try downloading the torrent:


http://bt.davka.info/
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:57 am
What an exciting game. I am glad the Dubs decided to pick it up in the 4th, it was starting to look like a dissapointing National TV apperance. But they got the crowd going, shots started falling, and as many times as they tried to give the game away...they still cam out on top.

Monta was a madman as he has been for the past little while. And Baron took this opportunity to prove himself on a larger scale. I also really got a kick out of the "hack-a-Boone" I could not stop laughing about it.

Are the Warriors 3-0 on National TV? I can't ever remebr this much success on the big scale (of course, other than Round 1 last year :mrgreen: )
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13512
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm
dubsfan1 wrote:
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one

Yeah. Emcee got shown NATION WIDE. :mrgreen: :D
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: SF Bay Area, USA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:37 pm
TMC wrote:
dubsfan1 wrote:
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one


Try downloading the torrent:


http://bt.davka.info/


Thanks. I downloaded the game... however, all the commercials/extra stuff (like my ugly mug) was cut off/out. :x
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:51 pm
sleandres wrote:What an exciting game. I am glad the Dubs decided to pick it up in the 4th, it was starting to look like a dissapointing National TV apperance. But they got the crowd going, shots started falling, and as many times as they tried to give the game away...they still cam out on top.

Monta was a madman as he has been for the past little while. And Baron took this opportunity to prove himself on a larger scale. I also really got a kick out of the "hack-a-Boone" I could not stop laughing about it.

Are the Warriors 3-0 on National TV? I can't ever remebr this much success on the big scale (of course, other than Round 1 last year :mrgreen: )


I'm pretty sure we lost to Dallas on national tv. Not sure though.
Three most hated ex warriors: Mike Dunleavy Jr., Tom Gugliotta, Todd Fuller.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 am
Location: Foster City, CA
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:20 pm
EmceeT wrote:
TMC wrote:
dubsfan1 wrote:
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one


Try downloading the torrent:


http://bt.davka.info/


Thanks. I downloaded the game... however, all the commercials/extra stuff (like my ugly mug) was cut off/out. :x


you came on during the pregame show...the torrents usually dont include those in order to make the file size smaller
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:58 pm
dubsfan1 wrote:
EmceeT wrote:
TMC wrote:
dubsfan1 wrote:
cladden wrote:
If you have comcast on demand it should be there until midnight today.


this was on tnt..so no comcast on demand for this one


Try downloading the torrent:


http://bt.davka.info/


Thanks. I downloaded the game... however, all the commercials/extra stuff (like my ugly mug) was cut off/out. :x



you came on during the pregame show...the torrents usually dont include those in order to make the file size smaller


Yep. Torrents usually have only the game...

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:59 pm
TMC wrote:
EMan32 wrote:when boone started to get frustrated i was crackin up!


How can you get frustrated with your free throw shooting when you're shooting just .359???. You should get frustrated when you make them!!! :mrgreen:


naw...he got frustrated cuz marco kept fouling him. that was the funny part :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 pm
Just wanted to say did anyone see Emcee T at the beginning of the game when the TNT camera was outside of Oracle near the side where you get your tickets at? I thought that was him because I remembered the picture of him here.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron