Game Thread: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Warriors 2008-01-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors extend their win streak to three against the Wolves?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 22

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:02 pm
We're making this into a much closer game than I am comfortable with. Come on now. Get the lead.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm
no luck on the last shot.two of them.
goddamn.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm
hit your free throws... you win game... Gomes did, Baron didnt... end of that..

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm
damn...that sucks...nothing else to really say.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 pm
Dammit, that was a winnable game. Too many threes, as usual. They really need to go inside more. Get fouls. Monta does it great, as done Baron, and even Azubuike. They just cant keep shooting threes. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 pm
if we lose games like this, the route to the playoff is going to be hard - these are games you ASSUME you will win if you want to get a playoff spot in the west. Hope nelson is killing them in the locker room right now
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:55 pm
Hello Sir moncrief i think u have to work overtime now....
geeezzz....FT kill us again.Last drive is just a bad luck...
and if Baron make 1 more FT then the story is different...

It's really hurt us and we should win this game but game is over..nothing to say..move on and stay hot W's
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm
That.....................is f**king sh*t...................in Oakland as well...............nothing to say but :banghead:

Actually...............I think the Warriors should host there own "Alternative" All Star Game, named the "All Scrub Game........... for all the rubbish players that consitently have All Star nights against us............theres usually at least one under achiever killing us every night.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:09 pm
ARRRGGGHHH!!! God damned Utah, Houston, Portland, New Orleans all won tonight............ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Though I am disappointed in the loss, these losses happen. Phoenix lost to Minnesota and Miami back to back earlier in December. Every team has losses like this. I know every win counts but it's still pretty early in the season. It's hard to beat a team when one of their players has a career high in ponts.
Three most hated ex warriors: Mike Dunleavy Jr., Tom Gugliotta, Todd Fuller.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:22 pm
BoogalooShrimp442 wrote:Though I am disappointed in the loss, these losses happen. Phoenix lost to Minnesota and Miami back to back earlier in December. Every team has losses like this. I know every win counts but it's still pretty early in the season. It's hard to beat a team when one of their players has a career high in ponts.

it is not early in the season. the west is a mess - the 8th spot will be a matter of 1 game difference with the 9th at the end of the season. you can't lose to minnesota at home. period.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm
BoogalooShrimp442 wrote:Though I am disappointed in the loss, these losses happen. Phoenix lost to Minnesota and Miami back to back earlier in December. Every team has losses like this. I know every win counts but it's still pretty early in the season. It's hard to beat a team when one of their players has a career high in ponts.

Im just mad as every game counts in the West..............and with all others winning and seeing us losing against the last team we should be losing againts..............gives them momentum.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:31 pm
Hmm... when was the last time we lost an MLK Day Game? I don't recall losing one for many years.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:57 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dammit, that was a winnable game. Too many threes, as usual. They really need to go inside more. Get fouls. Monta does it great, as done Baron, and even Azubuike. They just cant keep shooting threes. :|

ugggh...free throws were wretched, esp. Baron, and pulling up for a 3 at 108-108 with 30 seconds left and Minny in the penalty is hard to fathom. Barnes was terrific and Monta seems to be turning into the most consistent performer on the team. That offensive rebound he snatched from 3 bigs was extraordinary. However, having below par games from sjax, BD, Al and Beans digs you a pretty big whole, even against the wolves.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:13 pm
What happened to the game? Sorry, I didn't see the game. I just got off from my 5-hour straight class/lab.

One point... That hurts.
a.k.a. 33 & 3

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." --- Michael Jordan

"My main objective was not to succumb, but to overcome." --- Alonzo Mourning
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads