Game Thread: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Warriors 2008-01-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors extend their win streak to three against the Wolves?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 22

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 am
Kosta has been playing extensive games as a D-Leaguer... and the game proved it.

Just think... if POB, BW, and MB could get equal amount of playing time...
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 am
O'Bryant earned some tick. Especially some he'll be playing in front of his home crowd in Minny. Kosta, too.

I hope we see more of this rookie surge from Don Nelson! The youngsters looked READY against the Bucks.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:57 am
32 wrote:O'Bryant earned some tick. Especially some he'll be playing in front of his home crowd in Minny. Kosta, too.

I hope we see more of this rookie surge from Don Nelson! The youngsters looked READY against the Bucks.

The thing is... I dunno if we will though, but I agree they both earned more PT. Assuming MP is feeling better with his FLU and Barnes is on the ACTIVE list, I don't see either Kosta or POB in the game. Generally, MP and or Barnes is put in the game to play PF with AL shifting over to C.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 am
EmceeT wrote:Kosta has been playing extensive games as a D-Leaguer... and the game proved it.

Just think... if POB, BW, and MB could get equal amount of playing time...

I tell you what.. Kosta was ready to play when his number was called...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:14 am
I really hope he gets some PT this afternoon. I didnt catch the game on Saturday, and I hope to see what all the hype is about. :wink:

Couple minutes, even, just get him in the game.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:03 am
~W~ wrote:
32 wrote:O'Bryant earned some tick. Especially some he'll be playing in front of his home crowd in Minny. Kosta, too.

The thing is... I dunno if we will though, but I agree they both earned more PT. Assuming MP is feeling better with his FLU and Barnes is on the ACTIVE list, I don't see either Kosta or POB in the game. Generally, MP and or Barnes is put in the game to play PF with AL shifting over to C.

I hope Barnes is activated and Pietrus is not. If MP doesn't play today, we'll all know for sure that a trade is definitely in the works.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:18 am
32 wrote:
~W~ wrote:

I hope Barnes is activated and Pietrus is not. If MP doesn't play today, we'll all know for sure that a trade is definitely in the works.

Nice to see some other Pietrus haters on here. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:20 am
Dunno if I'd call myself a "hater", moreso than a realist. Pietrus hurts the Warriors when he's in the game. Therefore, I never want to see him out there. I don't think that qualifies as "hating".
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:23 am
32 wrote:Dunno if I'd call myself a "hater", moreso than a realist. Pietrus hurts the Warriors when he's in the game. Therefore, I never want to see him out there. I don't think that qualifies as "hating".

Call it what you want, it seems like nearly everybody is getting fed up with him. I will have a party when he gets traded. :wink:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I really hope he gets some PT this afternoon. I didnt catch the game on Saturday, and I hope to see what all the hype is about. :wink:

I tell you one thing he was in the right position twice so it can just be luck but he put himself in the position to succeed. I must admit the block shot on bogut looked like a foul to me. He looked fluid out there not the great white stiff I was expecting.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
32 wrote:Dunno if I'd call myself a "hater", moreso than a realist. Pietrus hurts the Warriors when he's in the game. Therefore, I never want to see him out there. I don't think that qualifies as "hating".

Call it what you want, it seems like nearly everybody is getting fed up with him. I will have a party when he gets traded. :wink:

I am more dissapointed than anything with his progress because he has the potential to be a very good player but his lack of progress with his dribbling and decision making makes him very dissapointing. One thing is, he is out there competing and he makes mistake because he just doesn't appear to have bball decision making skills but he is playing hard! Then I look at POB, with skills, and decision making but no desire... I wouldn't mind keeping MP but he would have to wake up one day and decide to be better and not style for being okay.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:29 pm
EmceeT wrote:... Finally a game where I will be COURTSIDE!!! =D =D =D =D

:bday:

and you got on tv! i swear i just saw you holding a "vote for baron" sign
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 pm
EMan32 wrote:
EmceeT wrote:... Finally a game where I will be COURTSIDE!!! =D =D =D =D

:bday:

and you got on tv! i swear i just saw you holding a "vote for baron" sign

DUDE that was YOU!@!@
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:34 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I really hope he gets some PT this afternoon. I didnt catch the game on Saturday, and I hope to see what all the hype is about. :wink:

nice to read this post.... :mrgreen:

180 degree turn around.. \:D/
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:25 pm
I just came into tha thread and tha game is currently in the 3rd so I wont give number predictions, but Warriors will definitely win! :bday:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads