YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 15

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:31 pm
I missed the game, and I cant comment on it, but it sounds like a good game. Nice to see some young guys in there. As for the injuries to some guys, are they serious? Also, how did Kosta do?
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:46 pm
Kosta in my opinion WAS WAY more effective than POB. POB was abused several times by Bogut, as a matter of fact i think they constantly went at POB when he was in. He did have a nice hook shot but I was more impressed by Kosta, Here is my break down...

Baron: Very effective, limited his PT, and finish alot
Monta: Lots of fast break point, deflections, and lay ups
Sjax: Patient tonight but might have aggravated his big toe tonight
Al: EXCELLENT NIGHT, PERIOD.
AB: Finally finishing more inside, his hands are back, looks like his bruised thigh is completely healed

Bench:
CJ: PLayed very well tonight, and under control like usual
POB: He was ok, wanted to see more. I did see his one block that was something I was not accustom to seeing from AB. It led to a fastbreak lay up
Kosta: Moved his feet very well, moved and and down the court very well and made Bogut work for his shot. Granted he made two cheap lay ups but he put himself in a position to do so, so I give him credit. I was impress because I was expecting a stiff
Azu: Played good tonight, and contributed to the bench overall performances

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:51 pm
I was watching it on the Bucks Broadcast... so can anyone on the warriors broadcast confirmed that this happen:

Poor POB, he was laughing and joking with the other coach and Nelly said "STFU and get in the locker room, fool

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:54 pm
i wouldnt doubt it POB thinks he is the greatest player in the league.
However he does not seem to put out the effort/energy to improve. So nellieis forced to leave him sit
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm
wow..looks like my prediction are right..AL played good game :wink:

And finally Kosta played the regular season game...

Hmmm SfsfsfsGiants do u remember which guy said Kosta will never played in regular season when we call him back from D-league...shiiit i forgot if i know who he is, i probably will kick his asssss so hard... :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm
GSW United wrote:wow..looks like my prediction are right..AL played good game :wink:

And finally Kosta played the regular season game...

Hmmm SfsfsfsGiants do u remember which guy said Kosta will never played in regular season when we call him back from D-league...shiiit i forgot if i know who he is, i probably will kick his asssss so hard... :mrgreen:

who was it? :agrue:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 pm
i hope it wasnt sfsfs
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:30 pm
JOEL wrote:i hope it wasnt sfsfs

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Also, how did Kosta do?[/quote] :roll:

lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thats funny

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
dbw415 wrote:warriors have been playin great away from oracle

If the Warriors can Jump out the Gates in the 1st quarter and Finish down the STRETCH, we can beat anybody in the league.

warriors by double digits

Look for Al to have a big game
24 pts 6 boards

Pretty Accurate results!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:08 pm
I can admit it, guys, I was wrong about him not playing. William, just for you, I will post my original post.

sfsfsfgiants wrote:As I said earlier, Kosta wont even play. Those minutes vacated by the absence of Mbenga should, and probably will, go to Wright and O'Bryant. Kosta wont play at all, I bet. Just another guy to fill out the team.

Happy? :bday: :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Great game...I guess I was wrong about it being a lot closer than the 1st game (unless you consider 10 pts. a lot closer :mrgreen: ). A great game by Baron (as usual), Harrington was lights out, and Andris...20/10??!? THats what I've been waiting for from him...okay, I know its only one game against Milwaukee, but still.

Kosta and POB did very well in their minutes, I loved the blocked dunk by Perovic, that was good hustle. Lets hope the young guys can build on this one...but who knows when they will play again.

:shock: <<edit>>I forgot to mention CJ, I hope he forgives me. CJ played very effifciently in his extended minutes. He had a few turnovers in the final two possesions of the game, but we all know those didn't matter. Great game all around!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 am
this win made me a happy drunk tonight instead of an angry one....and nobody likes an angry drunk! :)
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:07 am
during the fourth quarter my brother, his gf's brother, and i were laughing every time the warriors hit a shot...mostly a 3. just cuz the bucks were just getting owned and didnt bother to play any kind of D. we actually started laughing when baron pulled up for the 3 at the end of the third. that game was pretty absurd.

im happy for perovic and obryant. they were very productive in their time on the floor, even though POB got the biedrins treatment getting 3 fouls in 4 minutes of the first quarter. i wanted to see wright in there earlier, but im glad he got time. 2 points and a rebound i think?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 am
Can't comment much on the game, because I missed it (got Toronto at Philly instead).

Seems like it was an easy win, with lots of guys contributing and playing their roles perfectly.

I must say that I'm surprised to see Kosta out there, and even more surprised to see that he was effective, even if it was in garbage time (I'm just guessing this part). Good for him.
Last edited by TMC on Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads