YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 15

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:40 am
TMC wrote:Can't comment much on the game, because I missed it (got Toronto at Philly instead).

Seems like it was an easy win, with lots of guys contributing and playing their roles perfectly.

I must say that I'm surprised to see Kosta out there, and even more surprised to see that he was effective, even if it was in garbage time (I'm just guessing this part).

actually he was big in the first half. came in and just kept grabbing boards. D'd up really well on bogut who was basically a non-factor all game
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:43 am
EMan32 wrote:
TMC wrote:Can't comment much on the game, because I missed it (got Toronto at Philly instead).

Seems like it was an easy win, with lots of guys contributing and playing their roles perfectly.

I must say that I'm surprised to see Kosta out there, and even more surprised to see that he was effective, even if it was in garbage time (I'm just guessing this part).

actually he was big in the first half. came in and just kept grabbing boards. D'd up really well on bogut who was basically a non-factor all game

:shock:

Now I'm even more surprised. He looked like a guaranteed bust the few times I saw him play for Partizan. But if you say he played well, all the better. Hope we have a future player in him.

Maybe, just maybe, that's why the team declined the option on POB's next year. :dontknow:
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:08 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I can admit it, guys, I was wrong about him not playing. William, just for you, I will post my original post.

sfsfsfgiants wrote:As I said earlier, Kosta wont even play. Those minutes vacated by the absence of Mbenga should, and probably will, go to Wright and O'Bryant. Kosta wont play at all, I bet. Just another guy to fill out the team.

Happy? :bday: :wink:

Is that u...i didn't know that :oops:

the first time i saw Kosta played, this guy just pop up in my head coz i remembered he said kosta won't play at all...i forgot...is that U... :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: JK.....okie :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:56 am
Yup, William, that was indeed me . :wink:

I just hope, as others have said, that they continue to get playing time. It seems they played well enough for it.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:06 pm
EMan32 wrote:

yep he looked pretty good out there. i'll have to admit i was expecting him to be slow as molasses and be really clumbsy out there but he looked like he was in control which is how you get in nellie's rotation :D
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:38 pm
I can't shake the feeling that it was a fluke. Atleast one of his baskets came on a follow lay in on the break though. I think he must have been the second warrior up the floor. He sure doesn't look like an athlete but he's tall.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm
EMan32 wrote:

but according to the Bucks anouncers Bogut was playing like Shaq in his prime last night....thir homerism was hilarious!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:36 pm
nickdakoolkat wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

but according to the Bucks anouncers Bogut was playing like Shaq in his prime last night....thir homerism was hilarious!

haha...oh those bucks announcers. if bogut was playing like shaq in his prime last night then the bucks are in some deep sh*t
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 am
#1, great game! Can't remember the last time more than 1 rookie saw playing time in a game!

#2, WITHOUT Mickael Pietrus and Austin Crosshere, the Warriors STILL looked damn deep! Patrick O'Bryant AND Kosta Perovic (wtf??) looked extremely decent in backup time! Patty got the swat of the night, while Kosta collected wide open putbacks underneath. Both times, I kept wondering... "how do the Bucks lose track of a 7'2" guy??"

#3, I hope Pietrus' no-show was a sign of a soon-to-be trade. The guy's contract became eligible for trade on the 18th. Get him the **** outta here. We clearly have better options on the bench.

#4, Baron STILL played far too much, for my taste. I think Nellie might be jacking up his numbers in an attempt to make the all-star game. That's the only logical reason I can imagine for leaving your star guard in during the 4th quarter with a 25 point lead.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Game Threads