YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 12

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:54 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote::shock: Great, two different reports saying two different things.... really helpful. :roll: :wink:

haha...i would probably go with krome's since he is the game master. with TMac out of the lineup it helps me relax a lil more...but something tells me that this is still gonna be a relatively tough game
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 am
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote::shock: Great, two different reports saying two different things.... really helpful. :roll: :wink:

haha...i would probably go with krome's since he is the game master. with TMac out of the lineup it helps me relax a lil more...but something tells me that this is still gonna be a relatively tough game

Like I said before, their three point shooting scares the hell out of me. They can shoot the building off, if they are hot. I just hope we catch them on a cold night.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:13 am
No Tmac, we should take it, though a back to back with long travel day and early start is a concern, especially on the road. If Tmac does play, and I believe Krome's report he won't, then I am not so sure. BTW, Ws are 18-7 in last 25, so it ain't no fluke. With a fully healthy team (aka Davis and Jackson) Ws are 32-11
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:14 am
Control Yao Ming, you control the TMacless Rockets

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:29 am
since the 0-6 mark we still havent had a losing streak go past 1 game. im gonna bet on the fact that that stat will continue
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 am
I've watched the Rockets several times this year and they've played better without T-Mac than with him. Luther Head and Bonzi Wells have stepped up their game replacing T-Mac and they seem to play a more balanced game, so I'm actually not worried about T-Mac coming back for this game (IF he comes back in time).

T-Mac is able to win a game by himself, but he's also a demanding presence that seems to dominate his team's tempo too much. That's not a good thing for Houston.

Anyways, I think we can win with or without T-Mac. We've been pretty succesful stopping Yao, so let's focus on that again and make Houston's backcourt try to beat us.

Dubs by 4.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:58 am
Same here... I've watched several games on NBA League Pass and Houston appears to play better as a team without T-Mac... We just need to run Yao off the court, and watch out for Scola who is playing pretty well recently and Warriors killer Lutherhead...

Seeing this game is a back to back and No Croshere, or Troy Hudson, I anticipate PT for Wright, POB and or Belinelli....

Warriors win 110-91
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:50 am
~W~ wrote:Watch out for Scola who is playing pretty well recently.

He is on my fantasy team. Hope he drops eighty, while the rest of the team gets five. \:D/
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:19 pm
IS ANYONE WATCHING THE GAME???

2nd qtr... last 5 minutes... 14 W fouls???

How much do you think the ref's are being paid???
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:27 pm
EmceeT wrote:IS ANYONE WATCHING THE GAME???

The three blind mice with mucho egos. The idiots forget that people come to watch the players, not listen to their stupid whistles. This was just horrible.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:30 pm

F**k yeah, that was a ridiculous collection of awful, biased (for some reason) calls............Im sitting here at 1:30am, fuming my ass off at those last few minutes.............with Nellie getting tossed too!!! WTF!!!

Lets god damn stick it to em our way now!!! take the refs out of the game if we can..................cuz they obviously have some kind of problem with us right now.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:23 pm
bigstrads wrote:Lets god damn stick it to em our way now!!! take the refs out of the game if we can..................cuz they obviously have some kind of problem with us right now.

Not to be self indulgent here.............but hey! they listened to me from 3000 miles away!!! :mrgreen:

Take them refs out of it by making them shots and hustling...............this is a goooooooooooood win.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:35 pm
Damn that was a fun 4th Qtr..............balanced scoring game, everyone stepped up at some point in the game, Azu was great in the first half when it was largely a half court game.

Then to the 4th where we just exploded!!! 37 to 15!!! 7 thress in the 4th!!! 3 in a row to ice it with 3 minutes to go!!!

Very nice way to ring in the New Year and well worth staying up for over here and missing some partying.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:40 pm
Great win, again! They played very average the whole game, then f*cking exploded in the fourth. Jackson remains a clutch as hell player, as does Baron. Even Harrington got into it late. Nice to see them come together as a team to get the win. Very important win, as wins could be hard to get this week. Great job! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:41 pm
PistonsFan73 wrote:

The three blind mice with mucho egos. The idiots forget that people come to watch the players, not listen to their stupid whistles. This was just horrible.

Hey, PistonsFan, why the name, man? :scratch:

Anyways, welcome to the board. :thumbright:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads