Game Thread: Warriors @ Portland Trailblazers 2007-12-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take one against Portland on a back-to-back night?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:10 pm

YES
82%
NO
18%

Total votes : 17

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:04 pm
bigstrads wrote:Im worried about this game too but as everyone has realised..........without Aldridge, who has pretty much held them together this season, I think we can take it and rest up for the Fakers!!!

Ohh and GSW United................

GSW United wrote:i don't want to hear anymore about portland win by 5 or boston by 8...that's make me sick...we are true W's fans...even they look stronger there is no way we support other team and say they will win the game...

for me W' always win the game.

Just chill man, dont start yelling at people just because we are making observations based on knowledge and common sense.....................I would call most fans on here "realists" probably because most of us have suffered for so long and dont want to take things for granted..............but mostly because we have brains and knowledge of basketball and realise that the Warriors cant win EVERY game as you say................its nice to think...............just not real.

hei..i know what i type and i know when we will win...like last night they played without duncan...and i am so confidence we can grab this game...last year we beat them..remember!!!

of coz we can't win all the games but every single game we still have possibility to win so why not we support them...anything could happen to W's...right. That's what i mean.As long we have possibilities to win i will always support them....
i don't want to look at our past...we need to move on.
I know the feeling of being humiliated....it's been a decade we been 'a clown team' and now we reborn to be elite team....that's why i am so hype up.That's the Fans.Only expert will analys the game like u guys...in here i am a fans not an expert..oke..so that's the difference.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:05 pm
Down ten with five minutes left, I dont like our chances. We have just let the game slip away. Too many threes, too many turnovers, too much Pietrus. COME ON JACKSON! THIS IS YOUR TIME!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:15 pm
Dammit Pietrus, you dumb ****. You act like a ****ing little child. "I've missed five straight threes and I have the ball. What should I do? Oh! I know! I will shoot the ****ing three!" Get the **** out of the league dumbass.

****ing game. Everybody played like ****, other than Baron. If I was Baron, I would be in every single ****ing person's face telling them just how ****ing terrible they played. Getting beat by the god damn Blazers. Holy ****, how does that even ****ing happen............
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:22 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Down ten with five minutes left, I dont like our chances. We have just let the game slip away. Too many threes, too many turnovers, too much Pietrus. COME ON JACKSON! THIS IS YOUR TIME!
Yup, game is over, horrible shooting, Jackson committed too many mistakes, we couldn't buy a 3. Whats up with putting bmenga in a situation where we need points anyways? that was a bad move by nellie. Oh, and it makes it hard when we have to play the refs as well. doubt we'll beat the lakers friday, either.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 pm
well....maybe we all still exhausted after play with SPURS last night and have to fly all the way to Portland....we played without ellis.
Pietrus is unstable....sometime good sometime just '#@$#@%$@#'

the blazers bench players play really good tonite...anyway, i am ok we lost this game but not "****!NG' FAKERS game....shiiiist....i am waiting this game. :evil:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:26 pm
Warriors were a lousy road team last year. They obviously need to continue working on that. No way they lose this game in Oakland.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:32 pm
this is one of the worst games we have played this year...****ing outlaw looke like god damn MJ, Roy had like 8 straight layups in the 2nd half, and Pryzbilla looked like ****ing shaq 2nite....not to mention week ass James Jones always light us up no matter what team he is on...........this game sucked major juevos....we better beat the ****ing lakers on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:46 pm
You guys need to seriously open your eyes and see that we just can't beat every single team out there. I swear every thread is just "Ws by 14" or "DUBS BY A MILLION"
Thunder wrote:Harrington out 2 weeks with bad attitude.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:59 pm
Hoonyo wrote:You guys need to seriously open your eyes and see that we just can't beat every single team out there. I swear every thread is just "Ws by 14" or "DUBS BY A MILLION"

hahahaha...of coz we all know that...even SPURS...BOSTON they can't beat every single game out there...but there is always a chance to win the game before the game is over...right.
Why we all said W's by 11 or 10 is because we see there is a possibility to win that game....that's the point.
Only expert will always say the good team will win the game....but we are W's fans, if we don't support our team, who will?
u want to use this W's forum to say Spurs by 15,boston by 10 or seattle by 15...come on.We all are in the same boat;we all want our team win the games as much as possible...right.
I don't know about u guys but i will always stand for W's... :D

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 pm
Hoonyo wrote:You guys need to seriously open your eyes and see that we just can't beat every single team out there. I swear every thread is just "Ws by 14" or "DUBS BY A MILLION"

be koo man. this was a winnable game, just no one came to play except for baron and barnes. obviously there are people who want to believe that every game can be one, but this was definitely a game that we should have won. in no way am i saying that portland is a bad team, but the warriors are a better team by far...as long as they come to play.

keep in mind more than half of the people that post in these threads have reason to believe that the warriors will win the game theyre about to play. now against boston, your point is understandable...against portland, not so much.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:30 pm
EMan32 wrote:

be koo man. this was a winnable game, just no one came to play except for baron and barnes. obviously there are people who want to believe that every game can be one, but this was definitely a game that we should have won. in no way am i saying that portland is a bad team, but the warriors are a better team by far...as long as they come to play.

keep in mind more than half of the people that post in these threads have reason to believe that the warriors will win the game theyre about to play. now against boston, your point is understandable...against portland, not so much.

that's the point.i am saying W's always have possibility to win the game they are about to play...even with BOSTON..if we come out big and shooting percentage above .500 i believe we kill boston for sure.
Ball is ROUND...nobody know the result after the game...so any teams always have a chance to win the game.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:05 am
hoonyo is the only one who seems to understand how things go in basketball. tonight's loss was very predictable in my opinion - against a young, motivated team, in their home, without ellis, in a back-to-back road game...

we'll take revenge on friday, that's for sure
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:20 am
SJackson has been unbelievable but tonight he was very bad. The starters didn't seem to play that weel other than baron. It is to note that Mbenga is being productive with his court time, as is Pietrus, statistically anyway. Croshere and Hudson also produced. Maybe Nelson needs to let other guys play when the main guys are not doing well, the team is very deep anyway.

Thing that stands out about this game is how lesser knowns, somewhat garbage players, played so well. Guys like Przybilla, JJones (who I like by the way and was pretty good in Phoenix) and Outlaw had real good games.

The team needs to move on as they have been too good to stop now

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:47 am
migya wrote:SJackson has been unbelievable but tonight he was very bad. The starters didn't seem to play that weel other than baron. It is to note that Mbenga is being productive with his court time, as is Pietrus, statistically anyway. Croshere and Hudson also produced. Maybe Nelson needs to let other guys play when the main guys are not doing well, the team is very deep anyway.

Thing that stands out about this game is how lesser knowns, somewhat garbage players, played so well. Guys like Przybilla, JJones (who I like by the way and was pretty good in Phoenix) and Outlaw had real good games.

The team needs to move on as they have been too good to stop now

watching the game, pietrus didnt produce anything, mbenga was mostly use during garbage time (which is how he got his stats), hudson was the only one of those off the bench that really produced some good. outlaw we couldnt stop, jones we shoulda rotated and got a hand in is face, and pryzbilla...man...we needed to find a way to stop the pick n roll. they killed us with it everytime
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:51 am
mattiri wrote:hoonyo is the only one who seems to understand how things go in basketball. tonight's loss was very predictable in my opinion - against a young, motivated team, in their home, without ellis, in a back-to-back road game...

we'll take revenge on friday, that's for sure

the only advantage for the blazers i see there is that they were at home. other than that there is no excuse. our team isnt that much older than theirs as we have the third youngest team in the league. we dint have ellis, but they dint have aldridge. we were on the ass end of a back to back and so were they. so your "predictable loss" really wasnt so predictable as the blazers had only one distinct advantage.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads