Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:28 pm
by Hoonyo
Sorry guys we're losing this one!

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:06 pm
by sfsfsfgiants
8th ave wrote:i turn 19 today... so a win will definately be a good birthday gift... im going to the heats game on friday... im thinkin about what to write on a poster... i'll keep you guys updated so you guys know what i look like when i get some air time on fsn :)


Yeah, let us know. Happy birthday, man. :bday:

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:29 pm
by d1mex
Well take this one easy. Jack will limit Redd. Yi will have a big game. But we should win this no problem.

Warriors win by 12
Croshere gets 11 in garbage time
T-Hud with 6 in garbage time
Wright plays most of 4th

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:34 pm
by sfsfsfgiants
d1mex wrote:Croshere gets 11 in garbage time
T-Hud with 6 in garbage time
Wright plays most of 4th


Those are all bold predictions, especially Wright.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:27 pm
by GSW United
i will take shower after half game so we'll fire up in 3rd and 4th qtr.... :wink:

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:30 pm
by E-Man
bob fitzgerald is a funny guy.. "YOU'VE JUST BEEN MBENGA'D!!!"

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:54 pm
by GSW United
nothing special...win 30 pts 120-90.

I like Alley up dunk by Wright in the 4th qtr...
Mbenga surely have good game today...hehehe...nice block and hustle.
Dunk by Monta over Bogut is 'sick' but not as good as baron did it to AK-47.

i am thinking if we use our bench players to play with bucks starting line up, probably we still could win by single digit...

Today is the biggest win so far this season....
:wink:

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm
by d1mex
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
d1mex wrote:Croshere gets 11 in garbage time
T-Hud with 6 in garbage time
Wright plays most of 4th


Those are all bold predictions, especially Wright.


Not to brag, but i hit Croshere spot on.

I missed T-Hud by 3 points. (He had 3)

Wright played about half of the 4th.

But I was wrong on the score prediction :)

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 pm
by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE
Warriors played great today, the scoring is nothing new, but the defense we've been playing greatly is great.

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:05 am
by TMC
EMan32 wrote:bob fitzgerald is a funny guy.. "YOU'VE JUST BEEN MBENGA'D!!!"


Is that a good thing? Fitz's way of calling names? :wink:

Still, MBenga played his best game as a Warrior. We gotta give him props for that.

Well, about the game, easiest game of the year so far. Actually, Milwaukee is not a very good team, so it was expected. Redd is great... but he alone can't carry them. And he doesn't always get the help he needs, specially on the road.

NEXT VICTIM!

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:48 am
by P-Forty21
Patrick O'Bryant & Wright should of played all of the 4th quarter. O'Bryant's jump shot suprised me a lot. He hit 2 mid range shots, both of them hit nothing but the bottom of the net(no air-ball). He had a nice blocked shot also, but he was dead tired after 5 minutes of play. Wright also impressed me with his ability to bring up the ball himself. He has no problem after rebounding the ball and bringing it up by himself. Doesn't hesitate at all. His alley oop dunk was nasty! That ball I thought was thrown a bit to high from hudson, lucky Wright has the ability to jump high, plus his has massively long arms and can throw that shyt down!

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 am
by migya
Crushing win! The team is on a major role and looking not only like a real playoff team but a championship caliber one as they are playing better than most teams in the nba and on par with the Suns and Spurs. Good to see the bench guys get some court time and they all did pretty well

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:13 am
by Slammin40oz
i agree, wright's oop was dope, he is so athletic, he might turn out to be an offensive version of beidrins!

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:22 am
by ~W~
P-Forty21 wrote:Patrick O'Bryant & Wright should of played all of the 4th quarter. O'Bryant's jump shot suprised me a lot. He hit 2 mid range shots, both of them hit nothing but the bottom of the net(no air-ball). He had a nice blocked shot also, but he was dead tired after 5 minutes of play. Wright also impressed me with his ability to bring up the ball himself. He has no problem after rebounding the ball and bringing it up by himself. Doesn't hesitate at all. His alley oop dunk was nasty! That ball I thought was thrown a bit to high from hudson, lucky Wright has the ability to jump high, plus his has massively long arms and can throw that shyt down!


I enjoyed watching POB minutes last night. Show me skills ranging from driving to the basket and getting rocked to hitting jumpers from the top of the key. I think if he continues to knock that jumper down, he might get his PT back. High screen pick and pop works wonders....

I don't want to get carried away because defensively he is still not a banger like Mbenga. However, his postioning looks better with his block shots and once he can get in better shape... NOT get tired in 5 minutes of play he will begin to learn how to NOT pick up silly tired foul

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:37 pm
by Thunder
The place blew up when Monta threw it down on Bogut. It looked like a video game.