YES
74%
NO
26%

Total votes : 19

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:20 pm
J-Rich wrote:BD plays great team "D" but his individual defense just plain sucks!!!

Where does this come from all of a sudden. Baron is our second best perimeter defender both team and in terms of keeping his man in front of him. In some ways he's better than Jax because he's way quicker off his feet.

He had one off-game. No wonder really after being run for 40 mins a game all season.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:42 pm
Nelson was pulling up jumpers all night long! Where was our PG to contest those shots! Hello T.J. Ford who smoked the W's!!!

So I guess it ok for our players to miss FT's at home??? Just like last year's playoff loss to Utah!!! :roll:
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:44 pm
J-Rich wrote:Nelson was pulling up jumpers all night long! Where was our PG to contest those shots! Hello T.J. Ford who smoked the W's!!!

So I guess it ok for our players to miss FT's at home??? Just like last year's playoff loss to Utah!!! :roll:

i wonder when the last time this guy talk good about W's.... :crazy:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 pm
We'll wait till your mama puts on those W's cheerleader tights! Then and only then we'll talk about those W's!!! :)
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:42 pm
J-rich and Yo-Mama jokes. Inseparable like feces and stench.
ImageImage
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:47 pm
J-Rich wrote:We'll wait till your mama puts on those W's cheerleader tights! Then and only then we'll talk about those W's!!! :)

wow..j-rich when your mama will puts those W's cheerleaders tights!! i want to see... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:35 am
You know, Dwight Howard isn't that good of a post player. His dunks mostly come from his hops over defenders or rebounds. I've never seen him do some fancy spin move more than once in a game.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:52 am
J-Rich wrote:Nelson was pulling up jumpers all night long! Where was our PG to contest those shots! Hello T.J. Ford who smoked the W's!!!

They went behind the screen on purpose gambling on Jameer's usual crappy outside shooting. Monta also guarded Jameer a lot of the time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:35 am
cladden wrote:
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Can't win everything. But hey, they had this game. They just didn't get the simple shots to fall.

Yep... and the last shot to win the game by Monta was truly awful.

Baron made lots of mistakes (mainly an awful shooting night... if your shots ain't falling, stop shooting, dammit!!!). What else?. Howard dominated inside, as expected... still, we ended up with the same number of rebounds, so it wasn't a big deal. We played a poor defensive game and that was a bigger issue. Jameer Nelson played his best game of the season.

Still, there are enough reasons to be optimistic. We played one of the hottest teams of the league and they needed an OT to defeat us. We also made lots of mistakes (most of them bad shots... 9-40 on 3s??? Who wins shooting like that?) and we even had a last shot to win the game. So I'm kinda happy with the game. That means that fixing a few things, we can win this kind of games.

One of the things that worries me is that it seems like we'll be a 7 men team for the big games. I don't know if that's gonna be enough for the full year.

I really didn't feel like Howard dominated inside. Defensively he was big but offensively he struggled. He did go 5 of 10 but he turned it over like Gilbert on a bad day.

I was talking more about rebounding and all the space he takes up inside... As for scoring, he was just adequate.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:14 am
TMC wrote:
cladden wrote:
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Can't win everything. But hey, they had this game. They just didn't get the simple shots to fall.

Yep... and the last shot to win the game by Monta was truly awful.

Baron made lots of mistakes (mainly an awful shooting night... if your shots ain't falling, stop shooting, dammit!!!). What else?. Howard dominated inside, as expected... still, we ended up with the same number of rebounds, so it wasn't a big deal. We played a poor defensive game and that was a bigger issue. Jameer Nelson played his best game of the season.

Still, there are enough reasons to be optimistic. We played one of the hottest teams of the league and they needed an OT to defeat us. We also made lots of mistakes (most of them bad shots... 9-40 on 3s??? Who wins shooting like that?) and we even had a last shot to win the game. So I'm kinda happy with the game. That means that fixing a few things, we can win this kind of games.

One of the things that worries me is that it seems like we'll be a 7 men team for the big games. I don't know if that's gonna be enough for the full year.

I really didn't feel like Howard dominated inside. Defensively he was big but offensively he struggled. He did go 5 of 10 but he turned it over like Gilbert on a bad day.

I was talking more about rebounding and all the space he takes up inside... As for scoring, he was just adequate.

amazing how someone can go nearly 20-20 and yet we see them as having an off game :banghead:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 am
~W~ wrote:amazing how someone can go nearly 20-20 and yet we see them as having an off game :banghead:

It's about lack of skills. Howard still doesn't have a go-to move between his offensive skills (no, dunking is not a go-to move, J-Rich!!!). And he has too many turnovers per game (8 or 9 against us... and the few times I've seen him this year, he's never had less than 5, I think)

Still, it's not like anybody can do anything against him. Even with that lack of fundamental skills, he's still unstoppable.

Guess that the more you do, the more people expect from you. It also happens with Howard. Now that he gets almost a 20-20 per game, people expect him to do it in style (or, worse yet... a 30-20). :wink:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:51 pm
TMC wrote:
~W~ wrote:amazing how someone can go nearly 20-20 and yet we see them as having an off game :banghead:

It's about lack of skills. Howard still doesn't have a go-to move between his offensive skills (no, dunking is not a go-to move, J-Rich!!!). And he has too many turnovers per game (8 or 9 against us... and the few times I've seen him this year, he's never had less than 5, I think)

Still, it's not like anybody can do anything against him. Even with that lack of fundamental skills, he's still unstoppable.

Guess that the more you do, the more people expect from you. It also happens with Howard. Now that he gets almost a 20-20 per game, people expect him to do it in style (or, worse yet... a 30-20). :wink:

...... 20/20 and he lacks skill.... once his skills comes around... and he raises his FT percentage 35/20??? No telling how good he can become
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:12 pm
~W~ wrote:
TMC wrote:

...... 20/20 and he lacks skill.... once his skills comes around... and he raises his FT percentage 35/20??? No telling how good he can become

We'll see, he needs to completely revamp his offensive game and do some major polishing. If he has the work ethic, then maybe.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:56 am
Dwight is already a monster and with skills, he will dominate the nba most likely. In three years or so he could well average over 30 points and 20 rebounds

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads