Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2007-11-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors defend homecourt against the Suns?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 15

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm
migya wrote:Some people don't want hard working, productive players on their team :roll:

And some people don't want Pietrus on the team. The two parties have nothing in common. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:52 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:Some people don't want hard working, productive players on their team :roll:

And some people don't want Pietrus on the team. The two parties have nothing in common. :mrgreen:

Man, I dont know about some people defending him.... Maybe we are watching different games? :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:58 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
32 wrote:

Man, I dont know about some people defending him.... Maybe we are watching different games? :wink:

Maybe we're watching games while an out-of-country hack is going off box scores, NBA.com highlight videos, and hearsay/rumor on this forum. :dontknow: :wink: :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:07 pm
32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
32 wrote:

Maybe we're watching games while an out-of-country hack is going off box scores, NBA.com highlight videos, and hearsay/rumor on this forum. :dontknow: :wink: :mrgreen:

I'm actually not just talking about him. The thing that really makes me mad is when people (again, not just him) look at stats and highlights, and talk like they know what is going on. Stats dont tell everything. Effort plays dont show on stat sheets, and that is something that a lot of the players on the Warriors thrive on, Matt Barnes included. If you dont watch the game, let us know, and we know that you only looked at the stats. TMC does that all the time, and doesnt talk like he knows everything. My brother is really bad about reading the stat sheet and talking like he knows everything.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:23 pm
Hmmmm, thought guys like Cladden, EMan and the other four or five people that have stated that Pietrus was doing well watched the games :-k
Sounds like another case of crying, winging and talking garbage to try to make himself feel better ::lol:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:28 pm
migya wrote:Hmmmm, thought guys like Cladden, EMan and the other four or five people that have stated that Pietrus was doing well watched the games :-k
Sounds like another case of crying, winging and talking garbage to try to make himself feel better ::lol:

Are you talking about me or him...?
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:35 pm
migya wrote:Hmmmm, thought guys like Cladden, EMan and the other four or five people that have stated that Pietrus was doing well watched the games :-k

well..there it is. :mrgreen:

But no matter what they said is just the points of view each person...

for me...i know Suns always have hard times to play with us everytime they played in Oakland....

Small VS Small....

Nash - Baron = Nash Win he is smaller than Baron
Raja Bell - Monta = Monta smaller
S-jax - Grant hill = G.hill win
AL - MAtrix = Al smaller...
Amare - biedrins = amare bigger..beans is skinny...

its 3-2...suns win the size
so W's are smaller than them.... :mrgreen:

whenever the opponents play in Oakland...stats means nothing...the ranks meaningless...cuz the W's is Monster whenever they play the home games...remember this forever.....

W's will bring the cloud to cover the suns....farewell..W's
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:36 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Is it even necessary to ask who?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:41 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Obviously him but I do find your position on this topic a bit disturbing as you don't even give a hint of credit to Pietrus

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:43 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Obviously him but I do find your position on this topic a bit disturbing as you don't even give a hint of credit to Pietrus

I give credit where credit is due, though Pietrus deserves little to none.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:43 pm
GSW United wrote:Small VS Small....

Nash - Baron = Nash Win he is smaller than Baron
Raja Bell - Monta = Monta smaller
S-jax - Grant hill = G.hill win
AL - MAtrix = Al smaller...
Amare - biedrins = amare bigger..beans is skinny...

Actually GHill and SJackson are the same height but Hill might be just a little heavier than beanpole Jackson. Marion is smaler than Harrington and Amare is shorter than Biedrins but as far as weight, both Marion and Amare are heavier

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:47 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I give credit where credit is due, though Pietrus deserves little to none.

WARNING WARNING
DANGER DANGER

We have a Dunleavy fan here :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:58 pm
Here's the thing: Pietrus can adequately (not excellently) guard who he is assigned to, and shoot open 3's with fairly good accuracy. However, he is a bad passer and a bad dribbler, and he kills chemistry. If his shot isn't falling, he's useless. If it is, he's useful. Plain and simple.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 pm
JayPat wrote:Here's the thing: Pietrus can adequately (not excellently) guard who he is assigned to, and shoot open 3's with fairly good accuracy. However, he is a bad passer and a bad dribbler, and he kills chemistry. If his shot isn't falling, he's useless. If it is, he's useful. Plain and simple.

And the only point we are trying to make is that, for the last 8 games, his shot hasnt fallen. Sure, it goes in every once in a while, but his consistancy is gone.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:01 pm
Yep--meaning his minutes should be cut until he finds his shot again.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads