Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2007-11-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors defend homecourt against the Suns?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 15

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:21 pm
petrius did have a timely steal at the end of the fame. Granted he missed several threes at the end of the last game but u can live with it as kong as he gives us great minutes on defense.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:13 pm
this is going to be a tough one to pull off...

whenever we play the suns, seems like they never miss a shot. and problem is, we DO miss shots... we need to get to the basket vs. relying on the 3's that we *live and die by...
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Fun is the Key word, with the Score 150-149 Warriors on top, wont be suprised by that.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:02 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Fun is the Key word, with the Score 150-149 Warriors on top, wont be suprised by that.

I will. If the Warriors get a dub when the Suns are hot, I'll be shocked.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:12 pm
If we can get some long arms in there (POB AND WRIGHT *AHEM) we can own the Suns on the boards. If we do that, I wouldn't be surprised if we won.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Hoonyo wrote:You know I actually love the way Pietrus is playing right now. I don't think I've seen any blatant bonehead plays from him in a while.

He is doing his part. Some people don't want hard working, productive players on their team :roll:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:You know I actually love the way Pietrus is playing right now. I don't think I've seen any blatant bonehead plays from him in a while.

I also think this game could be Brandan's and/or Marco's coming out party.

Pietrus has made a lot of dumb mistakes like carrying the ball, traveling, those types of things. He has also taken some bad shots. I really dont like him.

As for the rookies going off, they wont play. Marco wont play for sure, and Brandan will probably not play against a good team like Phoenix.

That's funny because the last three games he's committed a grand total of one turnover. I don't like him that much either, but you have to give him props when props are due.

migya: Seriously.
Thunder wrote:Harrington out 2 weeks with bad attitude.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:09 pm
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Pietrus has made a lot of dumb mistakes like carrying the ball, traveling, those types of things. He has also taken some bad shots. I really dont like him.

As for the rookies going off, they wont play. Marco wont play for sure, and Brandan will probably not play against a good team like Phoenix.

That's funny because the last three games he's committed a grand total of one turnover. I don't like him that much either, but you have to give him props when props are due.

Don't worry mate, obviously there are some TOs committed in the game that aren't registered :roll:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:46 pm
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

They didnt count the 4 times a game he traveled and carried the ball. They only counted when he would bounce it off his knee, which he does too much, as well.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:57 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

They didnt count the 4 times a game he traveled and carried the ball. They only counted when he would bounce it off his knee, which he does too much, as well.

No, they do count those as TOs if the team loses possession. Again, give the man some credit for he has been doing well

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

No, they do count those as TOs if the team loses possession. Again, give the man some credit for he has been doing well

Like I said, then the official scorer needs to get his head examined. He carried and traveled at least three times last night, so dont give me crap that he has one turnover in three games.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:08 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Like I said, then the official scorer needs to get his head examined. He carried and traveled at least three times last night, so dont give me crap that he has one turnover in three games.

You clearly don't like Pietrus so we'll leave at that but the proof is there that he is an asset and is having a productive season

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:11 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I really think you're thinking of Buike. He simply did not do that.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:25 pm
Tough game. Suns are on a tear right now as usual. The question is will the Warriors have the legs to make that one last ride in the 4th?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:26 pm
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I really think you're thinking of Buike. He simply did not do that.

Pietrus that is.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads