YES
96%
NO
4%

Total votes : 25

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:33 pm
well...i really wish W's win this game and Monta play good,belinelli too.
Also, Kirilenko can play really good too so it helps my fantasy value...hehhehe...but of coz jazz will lose... :mrgreen:
boozer play bad and make a lot TO,Okur make a lot 3's but belinelli will make more than him....oke.This s only prediction and plz don't take it personal stuff...no offense,defense only... :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:33 pm
FINALLY!!! THE SEASON BEGINS!!!!

Dubs by 3.

The Jazz are still an elite team in the West, and I think Boozer will have a big game. But well hold them off with a couple late treys.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:42 pm
This is a huge "wind-in-the-sails" game.

If Golden State can beat the team that knocked them out, they'll start the season oozing with insane amounts of confidence. If not, I can already hear Kawakami (among others) bitching...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:02 pm
cladden wrote:Dubs by 12. Warriors really weren't beaten that badly by the Jazz. We're not a good rebounding team but if we get them to play our pace, which I think we will, that won't matter. People exaggerate the manner in which we were beaten. It was a closer series than it looked from the results.

Are you serious? Wow, I guess I saw a different series and watched the Jazz RUN the Warriors out of the picture.
Be nice to us or we will bring democracy to your country.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 pm
jazzin6 wrote:
cladden wrote:Dubs by 12. Warriors really weren't beaten that badly by the Jazz. We're not a good rebounding team but if we get them to play our pace, which I think we will, that won't matter. People exaggerate the manner in which we were beaten. It was a closer series than it looked from the results.

Are you serious? Wow, I guess I saw a different series and watched the Jazz RUN the Warriors out of the picture.

We barely lost a couple games in UT, games we probably should have won, and no the only real lopsided game was the Warriors one and only win here in Oakland, where we killed the Jazz, other that that they were all pretty close games.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:08 pm
we win this one by 4, even with out Jax.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:21 pm
It will be just like last years regular season, we scrape the Jazz at home...btw you guys lost your heartbeat and locker room leader DFish, as much as dome fans hate him the players loved him and that **** makes a difference. Plus AK is unhappy.....but whatever, it just feels wierd to me that we are playing the Jazz again....I am begining to hate them

.....Dubz by 21, AK will be posterized again but this time by Belinelli
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:57 pm
I come in peace.

I think the Jazz will win if it's close but if you guys get that homecourt magic goin' you will blow us out.

NBA regular season is here! We all gotta love that!
Barkley is right.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:23 pm
I love how we are playing the Jazz the first game at the Oracle...

Both teams are damn good, Jazz are returning the same team however, it also means everyone is a little more experience. However, D Fish was huge for Jazz last year during the playoffs... he's gone, and believe it or not, Jazz rest in the hands of Deron Williams...

If Baron can post him up and get him in foul trouble, we will be in VERY good shape!

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:31 pm
~W~ wrote:I love how we are playing the Jazz the first game at the Oracle...

Both teams are damn good, Jazz are returning the same team however, it also means everyone is a little more experience. However, D Fish was huge for Jazz last year during the playoffs... he's gone, and believe it or not, Jazz rest in the hands of Deron Williams...

If Baron can post him up and get him in foul trouble, we will be in VERY good shape!

I agree totally. It's yet to be seen if Hart can be a solid backup PG. Unless he does DWill is gonna have to play 42 minutes a game.
Barkley is right.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:26 pm
jazzin6 wrote:

Maybe we were watching different offseasons when I saw the Warriors get a whole lot better by adding some serious depth to their team, while the Jazz sat on their asses and let their team leader go for nothing. Dont compare what their teams did last year. I will give you credit for having a great team that killed us in the playoffs last year. To make it fair, give us some credit that we got better, while you guys didnt.

The game tomorow night is going to be a good game, but I expect the Warriors to win because of the home court advantage. Yeah, the Jazz' home court advantage will beat the Warriors on Saturday or whenever they play again.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:50 pm
So who's going to the game? I am. I can't wait!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:02 pm
zshook wrote:
jazzin6 wrote:

We barely lost a couple games in UT, games we probably should have won, and no the only real lopsided game was the Warriors one and only win here in Oakland, where we killed the Jazz, other that that they were all pretty close games.

The Warriors could have won the first two games of that series and it would have been totally different result

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:33 am
Hey guys. Been out of it for awhile with some health issues... so forgive me if this has been discussed but I see the original post in this thread lists MP as the starting PF????

Please tell me this is NOT true!!! If it is, PLEASE someone tell me how this makes ANY sense. I did not even want the guy on our roster, now he is our STARTING PF??????????????????????????
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:50 am
badabing8888 wrote:Hey guys. Been out of it for awhile with some health issues...

Hope everything is alright now, bada.

badabing8888 wrote:so forgive me if this has been discussed but I see the original post in this thread lists MP as the starting PF????

Please tell me this is NOT true!!!

It IS true. Or so Nellie said.

badabing8888 wrote:If it is, PLEASE someone tell me how this makes ANY sense.

:dontknow: Better ask Nellie... :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads