Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 pm

[/img]

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:04 pm
POB with a good outting... AZU and Baron is ready to play REAL BALL...

Belly is shooting too much and not hitting enough...

Lasme was ok from a stat perspective...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:11 am
And seems like Al had an impressive game, with 17 and 14. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:57 am
Can't believe we lost firstly!

Belinelli has been a disappointment the last few games. Looks like Lasme does more than BWRight

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:25 am
Al had a 17pts on 7-22 that's real bad! Plus, the Spurs didn't have their first unit of Duncan, Parker and Bowen!

Nice warmup game for the Spurs. Azu should be getting more shot attempts and not Big Al!

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:26 am
I still like Horford or Noah! They would have been perfect for the W's!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:52 am
migya wrote:Belinelli has been a disappointment the last few games. Looks like Lasme does more than BWRight

He certainly fouled more people than Wright did. 5 (in 15 minutes) compared to Wright's 0. Brandan got just as many rebounds and shot a better % from the floor.

Lasme can block shots WAY better, but we already knew that.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:25 pm
J-Rich wrote:I still like Horford or Noah! They would have been perfect for the W's!

Noah is soft and wont be more than an average NBA player at best. Horford is going to be good, but he is more of a slow game person. Stick with Marco. The season hasnt even started yet.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:16 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:Belinelli has been a disappointment the last few games. Looks like Lasme does more than BWRight

He certainly fouled more people than Wright did. 5 (in 15 minutes) compared to Wright's 0. Brandan got just as many rebounds and shot a better % from the floor.

He also scored more, something that isn't expected of the small school, second rounder. BWright is the one with all the hype and expectation, anything Lasme gives is an added bonus

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:59 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:I still like Horford or Noah! They would have been perfect for the W's!

Noah is soft and wont be more than an average NBA player at best. Horford is going to be good, but he is more of a slow game person. Stick with Marco. The season hasnt even started yet.

i agree about noah. also with the first part about horford. hes gonna be a very good player and big man in the league. i dont agree that hes a slow game player tho. he showed last year during the tournament that he can hang in a fast paced game and that he can run. there was no way in hell that we woulda got him from atlanta tho....even if we traded richardson to them for horford, they wouldnt have taken it.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:30 am
EMan32 wrote:also with the first part about horford. hes gonna be a very good player and big man in the league. i dont agree that hes a slow game player tho. he showed last year during the tournament that he can hang in a fast paced game and that he can run. there was no way in hell that we woulda got him from atlanta tho....even if we traded richardson to them for horford, they wouldnt have taken it.

Not with JJ already on their roster. The only player they might have been interested in is Beans. And that's a trade I wouldn't do.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 am
migya wrote:
32 wrote:

He also scored more, something that isn't expected of the small school, second rounder. BWright is the one with all the hype and expectation, anything Lasme gives is an added bonus

He scored at a worse clip than Wright in more minutes.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 pm
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

i agree about noah. also with the first part about horford. hes gonna be a very good player and big man in the league. i dont agree that hes a slow game player tho. he showed last year during the tournament that he can hang in a fast paced game and that he can run. there was no way in hell that we woulda got him from atlanta tho....even if we traded richardson to them for horford, they wouldnt have taken it.

College speed vs pro speed is not comparable. The college game is slower and being able to run with the college guys doesnt mean that you will be able to run with the pros. He just didnt strike me as a fast guy that can run.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

College speed vs pro speed is not comparable. The college game is slower and being able to run with the college guys doesnt mean that you will be able to run with the pros. He just didnt strike me as a fast guy that can run.

well then in that case he probably wouldnt do well in atlanta's system since they are trying to become a more fast paced team right? :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:17 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:

He scored at a worse clip than Wright in more minutes.

Lasme is not expected to be anything, BWright is, there;s the huge difference. Pretty much anything Lasme gives is a bonus. Lasme looks like he can provide in areas where the team is weak and that makes him an asset, for now and maybe even the future

Next

Return to Game Threads