Game Thread: Dallas Mavericks @ Warriors 2007-04-27

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors bounce back in game three at home?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:31 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:34 pm
Unbelievable game, great crowd and atmosphere, just an overall fantastic way to bring the NBA playoffs back to the Bay Area. One of the most memorable sporting events I've ever been to.

Great to see Baron bounce back, and for Richardson to finally break out and show what he can do. Now I'm going to watch the midnight replay on ESPN to see what it looked like on tv!

Hopefully the team keeps low key after this win and stay very focused on Sunday. Gotta get that win, or we give back the edge to the Mavs. I can't wait for Sunday.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:41 pm
The series isn't over until it is decided with 4 wins. Keep it up Warriors!
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:38 am
Wow i was expecting a win but not in that way. Seems like the crowd never sat down!

I think the winner of game 4 wins the series.

Just give me 2 more wins baby!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:13 am
Let the pics speak for themselves. I don't want to spoil this post with anymore words:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:45 am
nickdakoolkat wrote:I cannot talk right now......I have been screaming since 7:00 along with the other 20k at oracle.....this was the best sporting event i've ever been to.

You need to drink tea and rest your voice for sunday! I'm worried that everyone lost their voice and won't be able to be as loud on sunday lol. I wish I could be there
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:06 am
David Wood wrote:
nickdakoolkat wrote:I cannot talk right now......I have been screaming since 7:00 along with the other 20k at oracle.....this was the best sporting event i've ever been to.

You need to drink tea and rest your voice for sunday! I'm worried that everyone lost their voice and won't be able to be as loud on sunday lol. I wish I could be there

Are you allowed in there with Megaphones? Take megaphones! That oughta do the trick!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:37 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I hear "CUBAN SUCKS" chants? Or what? I heard hate chants toward something though, it was too loud to tell... not that that's a bad thing.

You are correct.

How bout the MVP chant for diddy :D !!!!!

I went to 32 games this year, and this was by far the loudest and most exciting.

Sunday will be even rowdier :shock: !!

GO DUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u can find me in the club. need seats?? let me know.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:58 am
Yup, there were several Cuban sucks chants. Lots of Barkley suck and Baron "MVP Chants". Was a GREAT night at Oracle arena. Just walking in a seeing all that gold and chants of "Lets go Warriors" during warmup was amazing. I just turned to my buddy and said, "There is no chance that we lose tonight". You could just feel it.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:08 am
Look up at the first crowd pic in TMCs post above. Doesn't the guy with the dark hair in the middle of the picture kind of look like Cuban :)
Previous

Return to Game Threads