YES
5%
NO
95%

Total votes : 19

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:15 pm
Golden State Warriors (38-40) @ Sacramento Kings (32-46)

Start time 7:00 PM PST @ The Arco Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Jason Richardson
PF - Stephen Jackson
C - Al Harrington

Probable starters for the Sacramento Kings
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Mike Bibby
SG - Kevin Martin
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Shareef Abdur-Rahim
C - Brad Miller

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (20.3) | K. Martin (20.7)
RPG - A. Biedrins (9.5) | R. Artest (6.6)
APG - B. Davis (8.1) | M. Bibby (4.8)
SPG - B. Davis (2.1) | R. Artest (2.2)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.7) | B. Miller (0.6)
Last edited by krome on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:31 pm
This one is a must win. If the team loses this one the Clips could regain the lead and then they'd have to rely on them losing again, if not twice more. Kings have nothing to play for so the team should come out hungry to beat them.

Warriors by 15

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:43 pm
migya wrote:This one is a must win. If the team loses this one the Clips could regain the lead and then they'd have to rely on them losing again, if not twice more. Kings have nothing to play for so the team should come out hungry to beat them.

Warriors by 15

It's also a must win if the Ws have any hope of tying the Clips in their division record. Ws have to get this last win, and then hope that the Clips lose to LA, Phoenix, and Sac in their 3 remaining division games.

Of course, if the Ws win out, it's likely that they won't need the tiebreaker!

Interestingly, by the time the Ws play Friday, the Clips will have played 2 games (Hornets and Lakers), so the Ws COULD be well in the 8th spot by themselves by Friday! But the Ws need to keep their focus on winning their games and not get too caught up in what the Clips are doing.

Sacramento has gone 2-8 in their last 10, but they did beat Utah and Phoenix, and had several close losses, so they're not going to be easy.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:54 pm
The Warriors know how important this is. Losing this final division game means the Clips will most likely go to the playoffs unless they continue their recent slide. Like Bob and Jim said, the home court has been kind to the Kings in the past years. And what nothing more than a divisional rival to break the playoff dream from the Warriors.....

WELL NOT TODAY SON!!! Northern California has a new playoff bound team in the West. F*ck the purple and gray! Oakland's marching in Sacramento with a playoff dream, and they're marching out keeping that dream alive!!! GOooooo Warriors!... and go Hornets.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:18 pm
always tough in Sacto, a truly schizo team that has beaten Utah and Phoenix recently. However, the ws are clearly a better team this year, and understand full well it is a must win. Ws by 8.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:01 am
does anyone know of anyone who is selling their season tickets for this game in sacramento? i'm willing to drive 2 hours to watch this game!

That's me :D

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:11 am
aaustria wrote:does anyone know of anyone who is selling their season tickets for this game in sacramento? i'm willing to drive 2 hours to watch this game!

haha hell yeah man you should go, break their god damn cowbells.
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:06 am
I'm thinking about going to this game as well but I'm not familiar with Arco Arena. Where would you recommend to sit section and row wise if you have been there and are familiar with them. Thanks for the help in advance guys. Go Warriors!

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:23 am
kings KILLED us last time...that douby guy score dlike 20+ points on us and we got blown out...But this time...it aint gonna happen. Warriors by double didgets AND garbage time
PWN3D!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:27 am
Must win game... but every game is a must win at this point.

Dubs by 10.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:41 am
Sac will put up a fight. Martin will get a bunch of BS foul calls and one of their big men (I'm guessing Thomas) will have a big night.

I'm just hoping nobody gets injured. This is the home stretch. [-o<

Warriors by 10. Or less.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:13 pm
You should be able to find tickets on the kings website, I just bought mine last night and I can't wait to go in there with my W's jersey....we need to turn the tables on the Sac fans and infiltrate that crackerjack box of a gym they call Arco like they try to do Oracle!!!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 pm
migya wrote:This one is a must win. If the team loses this one the Clips could regain the lead and then they'd have to rely on them losing again, if not twice more. Kings have nothing to play for so the team should come out hungry to beat them.

Warriors by 15

We already have to have the Clips lose twice more even if we win out. If we lose this one, then the Clips would have to lose 3 times.

As far as I am concerned, we can not afford to lose ANY more games.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:54 pm
badabing8888 wrote:

Warriors by 15

We already have to have the Clips lose twice more even if we win out. If we lose this one, then the Clips would have to lose 3 times.

As far as I am concerned, we can not afford to lose ANY more games.

Well there you go then. The team really must win from now on to be sure

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:55 pm
The Kings beat Memphis tonight 112-100. Notably, Kevin Martin (virus) and Corliss Williamson (heel) did not play. Williamson played the other night for 20 minutes against Utah, but that was his only action in the last 5 games. Martin should be healthy by Friday, but you never know how much stamina he'll have after being sick.
Next

Return to Game Threads