YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 12

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:14 am
The Clips just don't seem that good at all, they should have thrashed the undermanned Warriors today

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:33 am
Quazza wrote:oh well was always gonna be tough.What u guys reckon bout Zambucca?Looks like a real find!

Sambucca doesn't play any defense (not that anyone else does)... but other than that, he looks real good.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:41 am
I give the Warriors a lot of credit for even staying in this game. I expected them to be blown out of the water, with only 5 real players, the rookie, and the great Ronaldo Major!!! :roll:

I know everyone is gonna call me crazy, but I think the second quarter of this game was the first time we (meaning, Warrior fans) have seen flashes from Patrick O'Bryant. In 9 minutes, the kid got to the line 3 times, swatted 2 jumpers (and altered a few more), and even dropped a pretty inside dime to Ronaldo Major (can you imagine Foyle or Biedrins dropping an inside pass like that??).

Sure, the kid continued his cold streak (going 0-for-1 from the field... he hasn't scored a bucket from the field since December 9th), but he connected on 5 of 6 free throws. O'Bryant was a visible breath of fresh air into the Warrior lineup. He got up the floor faster than Biedrins or Diogu ever have... and the Clipper players seemed scared of him (even Elton Brand dribbled away from him to take an outside jumper, rather than challenge the Chef).

Amazing what a month in the D-League can do. He still needs to stop hacking people, but Chef seems to have found ways to get to the line... and has a better NBA nose for shot-blocking already. Keep up the improvement, young fella!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Game Threads