Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers 2007-01-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce out of their slump against the Clippers?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:41 am

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes : 9

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:59 am
Very good win, it was a home game though so had to be won. If they can beat the Clips in LA then that will get this on track again. Dun turned up with what could be his one in every 30 games appearance, Baron was great again and Biedrins and Diogu did what they do

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:15 am
krome wrote:I must have gotten the games confused whoops!

You @$%&@#**********!!!!. I picked the Clips to win because I thought it was a road game. :mrgreen:

Glad we won, tho. And we finished strong, too, which was something we lacked in many other games. Just allowing 14 points in the last quarter is great...

Finally, I gotta give his deserved props to Dun. Good game... b*tch. :mrgreen:

Nah, just kidding. It was a fine effort by him. Seems like losing his starting spot has lit a fire under his ass this season. Not that he lives up to his draft status, but he's not a (big) burden anymore.
Last edited by TMC on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:20 am
Excellent win on Monday for the Warriors. It looked dicey after a rough third quarter, but if there was ever an example of defense winning a game for the Warriors, Monday afternoon was it.

I believe the Clippers scored 14 points in the fourth quarter and the Warriors went on a key 19-2 run during that quarter to pull away and ger the win.

It was great team play as well. Monta and Dunleavy carried the team in the first half then Baron and Biedrins picked it up in the second half.

This win gets the Warriors back on track and sets up another big showdown with these same Clippers on Wednesday night. It will be much tougher on the road, but the Warriors have battled against injuries on their own team and still been able to succeed. I am hoping they can start a winning streak tomorrow night.
Previous

Return to Game Threads