Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Warriors 2007-01-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors win sweep the series against the Magic?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 pm

YES
89%
NO
11%

Total votes : 9

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 pm
im picking nelsons side. if he's doing so well why the F isnt he playing? if he runs the court well or not, nelly is going to play his best players. so dont give me none of that "doesnt fit" shi*. nelson said so himself he needs to step up, thats why he isnt getting regular minutes. so i'll let nelson decide for me, the proof is in the pudding.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:31 pm
Alright. Lets recount.

You're not acknowledging that his stats (overall) are better than they were last year... and you're telling me that you don't believe the whole "Murphy doesn't fit" argument. :?

I, on the other hand, make mention that Murphy's stats are better, but the man disturbs the offense (and defense) when he's in the game, which prompts Nelson to put in somebody else who won't screw with the Nelly Ball system. Despite Murphy doing marginally better in his own, individual stats, he hurts the team on the whole and, therefore, is sat out most of the time.

And, you... disagree with this...? :scratch:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:45 am
ChronicallyInclined wrote:im picking nelsons side. if he's doing so well why the F isnt he playing?

Because he sucks monkey balls... and Nellie knows it. :wink:
Previous

Return to Game Threads