Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks @ Warriors 2006-12-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors bounce back against the Bucks?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:45 am

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 9

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:21 am
migya wrote:
ChicagoTom wrote:While on the Celtics, it was nice to Gerald Green fill it up with 21 points last night. I have no clue why a cruddy team like the Celtics continue to sit a player like Green who when given a chance I think will be a very good player.

Doc Rivers has to be the one to blame because with Wally injured, Green should be getting alot of court time! He would be great to steal from the Celts

I don't think Green is ready to play big minutes. He's only good to score... and Boston needs other things before that. He needs to improve other sides of his game if he wants to play more.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:13 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
ChicagoTom wrote:While on the Celtics, it was nice to Gerald Green fill it up with 21 points last night. I have no clue why a cruddy team like the Celtics continue to sit a player like Green who when given a chance I think will be a very good player.

Doc Rivers has to be the one to blame because with Wally injured, Green should be getting alot of court time! He would be great to steal from the Celts

I don't think Green is ready to play big minutes. He's only good to score... and Boston needs other things before that. He needs to improve other sides of his game if he wants to play more.

They have noone else that is more worthy of playing now that Wally is out so Green should be getting the court time! Only good things will happen with Green getting more court time and the guy has already shown he has great skills

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:12 am
migya wrote:They have noone else that is more worthy of playing now that Wally is out so Green should be getting the court time! Only good things will happen with Green getting more court time and the guy has already shown he has great skills

Nah, he's still behind Pierce, Wally, Ryan Gomes (he spents time at 3 and 4) and Tony Allen... even Delonte West (who is also playing minutes at 2) is above him in the rotation.

Green would play a lot more minutes if Pierce were the one injured, not Wally.

btw, I'm not saying he shouldn't play more minutes, just explaining what Doc Rivers (you already know how poor my opinion of Doc is) is doing there.
Previous

Return to Game Threads