Game Thread: Seattle Supersonics @ Warriors 2006-11-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors winning streak go to five?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:14 am

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 13

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:17 pm
#32 wrote:Newman, if you would have simply paid attention and read my comments last time, you'd have seen how dead wrong you are. The only time I defended Mike Dunleavy's play was in January 2006, where the man averaged like 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assists a game. You can't tell me those are horrible numbers. :roll:

Besides, if you REALLY think I'm a Dun-lover, why don't you go old-school and check out my very first post on this forum:

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... ight=#8649

Reading is essential to understanding.

I am being very polite, dont test me 32

everybody here knows that u defended his contract(did not happen in january), u defended his play(the whole freaking 2005 season) and u defended him at evey moment. And just because I dont have time to go through your posts, doesnt mean u have proved anything.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:06 pm
The Real Newman wrote:I am being very polite, dont test me 32

::lol: Or what??? You'll go all cyber-tough-guy on me, like tradedunleavy?? I'm being just as polite as you are, don't trip out.

The Real Newman wrote:everybody here knows that u defended his contract(did not happen in january), u defended his play(the whole freaking 2005 season) and u defended him at evey moment. And just because I dont have time to go through your posts, doesnt mean u have proved anything.

Wrong; I did not defend his play in 2005. I would give the man credit when he played well (see January 2005) and not partake in the circle-jerk of hate threads after his horrendous games. Not wanting to waste my breath bitching and moaning about some guy isn't exactly 'defending him' in my book. Had you read my "Warriors Report Card" thread, you'd have seen that Mike Dunleavy got the only "F" on the entire roster. But, I understand you're a busy guy and "dont have the time to go through my posts". Just letting you in on what I actually said about Mike so you'll be informed next time.

Also, the only time you heard me defend Mike's contract was immediately after he inked the deal. If you recall his preseason a year ago, it was very impressive. Even though I understand that preseason doesn't mean sh*t, I got fooled by Mike's "I'm-working-out-and-getting-better-in-the-offseason" BS. Dunleavy pulled one over and me and I admitted my mistake in a past post. Whoopie. I made a mistake and admitted it.

I still don't believe Derek Fisher was a bad player for us last year, I still think Chris Mullin deserves another 2 seasons (counting this one) to show us what he's got, and I still think Murphy is the hardest worker on the roster. I understand that I belong to a minority when I say that, but its the truth.

Mike Dunleavy, though? You clearly got me mistaken for somebody else.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:18 pm
wow, u r actually not attacking everything that moves, this is the bazzaro world. Maybe u have changed alot more than u realize 32.

PS beleive whatever helps u sleep at night
Last edited by The Real Newman on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:21 pm
:roll: Okay, Newman. Whatever.

Have fun with yourself in this thread.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:32 pm
#32 wrote:

::lol: Or what???

Remember the evil monkey knows where u live.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:47 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:07 am
The Real Newman wrote:
#32 wrote:

Was that a threat?. You need to work more on them, man. That won't cut it. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:52 am
semaru_baka wrote:Damn, Monta is a real special player..... :D
31-7-7? That's.....ridiculous for a sophmore.....
These Warriors are for real man, 5 in a row!

Go Warriors!

Monta Ellis is not only looking like real star material, but he is the reason why the team has looked so good lately. He has been the surprise because it was thought of that he would be good but not this good so early!

Be great if he got MIP but would be a total blast if he made allstar, which would be possible if Baron is injured for a couple of weeks and JRich takes a little longer to get to 100% because that would allow Monta to have the chance to do what he has been doing.

Great game and the Warriors are looking real good! That have to win at least 65% of these home games to be looking like a real playoff caliber team and they have been 100% so far

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:55 am
#32 and Nemwan - Please take this to the private forum, PLEASE :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:46 am
TMC wrote:
The Real Newman wrote:
#32 wrote:

Was that a threat?. You need to work more on them, man. That won't cut it. :wink:

U really think I would threat 32 with an animation character who smokes weed, hell he might never come back if I ever sent him out to a school like Chico State.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:26 pm
migya wrote:

Go Warriors!

Monta Ellis is not only looking like real star material, but he is the reason why the team has looked so good lately. He has been the surprise because it was thought of that he would be good but not this good so early!

Be great if he got MIP but would be a total blast if he made allstar, which would be possible if Baron is injured for a couple of weeks and JRich takes a little longer to get to 100% because that would allow Monta to have the chance to do what he has been doing.

Great game and the Warriors are looking real good! That have to win at least 65% of these home games to be looking like a real playoff caliber team and they have been 100% so far

if he keeps this up, as I said elsewhere, he is THE steal of the 2005 draft - gotta give props to Mullin for a draft that got them Monta and Ike..
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm
The Real Newman wrote:
TMC wrote:
The Real Newman wrote:
#32 wrote:

U really think I would threat 32 with an animation character who smokes weed, hell he might never come back if I ever sent him out to a school like Chico State.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:06 am
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:

Go Warriors!

if he keeps this up, as I said elsewhere, he is THE steal of the 2005 draft - gotta give props to Mullin for a draft that got them Monta and Ike..

Mullin gets absolute credit for getting Diogu and Monta who will be a big part of the future. If he can get rid of two out of Foyle, dun and Murphy and then resign at least Monta, Biedrins and Diogu, he will have been largely responsible for the success that would follow.

IF he can do all that!

Previous

Return to Game Threads