Game Thread: Warriors @ Atlanta Hawks 2006-03-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:42 pm
Yoyo wrote:Why must I be so loyal to this team...

It's time for us to go 19-3 to finish off the season!

Lol uh oh I see 3-19 record coming!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:36 am
what? wrote:at this point i wouldnt mind trading our whole team away, the only players i would want back are JRich, Ellis, Biedrins. we have to do something significant this offseason.

And keep Ike, too. Other than that, I agree with the post.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:57 am
TMC wrote:
what? wrote:at this point i wouldnt mind trading our whole team away, the only players i would want back are JRich, Ellis, Biedrins. we have to do something significant this offseason.

And keep Ike, too. Other than that, I agree with the post.

And KG :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:02 am
gee how could i have left ike out. shame on me. but i dont like how monty keeps taking him out everytime he fouls or misses a shot, its not gonna boost his confidence and it might make him try too hard and he'll end up missing and shooting too strong. but ironically monty keeps fisher on the court for like 3 quarters when all he does is TRY to drive and do a reverse layup and misses badly. or dribbles to the FT line and pull up and bricks. in the LA game, why was he guarding Kobe? youd think coach would substitute but NO, and in the end fisher had more fouls, 5 than points, 4. at least ike can rebound the ball and block an occasional shot or two unlike fisher who just gets left in his tracks while the other guy blows past him for a layup. my god, why cant he just break his leg and let ellis take over his spot.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:37 pm
yeah one thing i disagree with. the youngsters proved themselves that one night coming back from down 20, yet they still dont get no love!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Previous

Return to Game Threads