Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 12-02-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:00 pm

+10
75%
+5
25%
+1
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 12

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:24 pm
O.G. broe wrote:Dun Jr scored in double figures four games straight before the Bobcats game (All Victorys) and shot 57 % going 21 for 37 from the field also helped hold Peja to 9 points :!: But according to you migya he is trying to get a spot on the bench :roll: Look I respect the fact you like the Warriors and TRY to follow them even out of the country but what bothers me is you have bashed players,constantly wanted to trade half the team and have been hell of inacurate in your "oppinions"...acting like you are a super scout and dont even get to see the games :!: It's obvious to me you would rather have the players that arent your favorites (Fish ,Foyle , JR )not succeed so you can start calling DUMBleavy ,DunFUk and Fish a Prik again :!: also it looks like you were wrong again when Pietrus got hurt you said It looks like the Warriors were F*ked :!: I know you dont like the word Hater but the truth Hurts sometimes ........

Look mate, yea your right about me liking to call dun and Fisher names, but that is only in humour! I want them to do alright as you do and yes, I do respect your constant sticking up for the players of our favourite team! BUT people on here have the right to express their frustrations or jubilations without having someone always knock them down like they are the only ones that know. I feel you do this. I respect the fact that you support the Warriors, heck we all do support the Warriors.

On the subject of Dunleavy - You must admit that the man's been a disappointment so far this season and that the team would win easier if he played better.

No offense to you in the things I say but it seems like you try to offend me with your reactions to my statements which are meant for conversation and the bringing up of ideas. That is all.

PEACE

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:47 pm
migya wrote:On the subject of Dunleavy - You must admit that the man's been a disappointment so far this season and that the team would win easier if he played better.

Therefore, Dunleavy will always meet or exceed expectations.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:17 pm
Expectations of him are still high but if this continues it will get to the point where double figure scoring will be a luxury

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 pm
Dun Jr has had a disapointing start of the season but has been contributing to victorys lately :!: And The W's are fighting for first place but yet only 18 games into the season and I am confident that his play will continue to improve as well as Foyle, as I have said all along ,also Fish wont shoot 50% from 3pt range all year but will be a solid contributing force to this TEAM on and off the court as well as in crunch time and the PLAYOFFS......I'm sorry but ever since I have been on this board I have been on point and if anyone disagree's then you just dont like the current team or the position this franchise is finally in :D The Broe Knows...DONT HATE :!: :!: LOL....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:09 am
Hard to be more stupendously arrogant (over what is a mystery) than that!!!!

As I recall broe you had said that dun was going to come out on fire........... Ohhhhh, you meant he will play like he got caught on fire, was burnt and now can't see straight, shoot straight and play ball all that good!

Be serious, we have all made mistakes and you have DEFINATELY made some on here!

STOP THE ARROGATING!!!!!

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:39 pm
:happy1:

So nice to be able to actually WITNESS a brawl, instead of being IN one, for once...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Game Threads